New NetJets Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hydrarkt

Just rumor but I hear that there is a new president at Cessna. I hear that the relationship between Santulli and Cessna is much better and that NJA will be buying Citation Shares. However, due to the size of my brain (see avatar), I could be wrong.

Does this mean that the CitationShares pilots will take a pay cut when merged?? How about brainwashed?? Do they get preference in the bid or will they be limited to only Cessna products?

Well let's see spaceball1. You'd get union representation so they just can't call you into the office and fire you. You'd upgrade based on senority not how much butt you kiss in HPN. Oh yeah you'd actually work by 91k hard rules not some quasi call them in 10 hours to be a good company boy. There is also contract compliance so that the company just can't change the rules on you. Crew food that YOU don't have to pay for. The list goes on and on. Oh yeah no training on your days off!

Well let's see spaceball1. You'd get union representation so they just can't call you into the office and fire you. You'd upgrade based on senority not how much butt you kiss in HPN. Oh yeah you'd actually work by 91k hard rules not some quasi call them in 10 hours to be a good company boy. There is also contract compliance so that the company just can't change the rules on you. Crew food that YOU don't have to pay for. The list goes on and on. Oh yeah no training on your days off!

Do you guys actually work for NJA or the union !!!

Huh????

Spaceball, why would they get a preference on a bid? (I'm not sure I follow what your getting at)

I don't know how, or if they would be merged.

They would obviously be able to bid whatever equipment their seniority would allow them to hold.

Simmer down Francis! Just have a bit of fun here.............geez. Not every job is some kind of etopia like NJA, but I'm pretty happy where I'm at. I was wondering how long it would take for a union banner waiver to respond. Almost an hour..............I was a bit dissapointed. Expecting more like 5 min. Everybody fly safe and lighten up!

Here's a rumor for you ...................I heard that Donald Trump was going to buy all of the fractionals and in the renegotiated contracts all crew members were going to be required to have really bad comb overs!

Have fun all!

Latest resources

Back