• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Mins for Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Seven Just think you'll become an IOE capt for these low time guys. Then the words will hear from you FO is dude this dude that dude I see your point.

WOW a continetal 300 hrs. thats it I going to get a boob job and chaning my name. how does Britney sound

Now that we have big daddy as our corporate overloard, the solution to any possible staffing problems is very very simple: Give XJ pilots NW seniority numbers. Then, there will be no staffing problems, nor any scope issues.

Will the furloughed guys who still havent made it to recurrent class get a paycheck when they start hiring these new pilot wonders?

Example: My class date could be something like April 30th. The first new hire class could start on March 25th. Do I start receiving a paycheck on March 25?

Do I also have to quit my current position of employment BEFORE March 25 or could I continue to work in my present position until my official class date and collect 2 paychecks for a short amount of time?

Sorry if this is a little off subject.....and I don't mean to sound like a cheap ass, but if it is no big deal I really need the extra money!

Will the furloughed guys who still havent made it to recurrent class get a paycheck when they start hiring these new pilot wonders?

Example: My class date could be something like April 30th. The first new hire class could start on March 25th. Do I start receiving a paycheck on March 25?

Do I also have to quit my current position of employment BEFORE March 25 or could I continue to work in my present position until my official class date and collect 2 paychecks for a short amount of time?

Sorry if this is a little off subject.....and I don't mean to sound like a cheap ass, but if it is no big deal I really need the extra money!

From what I understand there should not be ANY new hires in class before all returning furloughs are alloted class. There may be a class with a mix but after that it's all new hires. As for getting a class date after the April 2 class date, that's what I am hoping for because, yes you can "double dip" then

wmusigpi - Where do you currently work, and apparently you are intending on returning too?....if you don't mind me asking.

From what I understand there should not be ANY new hires in class before all returning furloughs are alloted class. There may be a class with a mix but after that it's all new hires. As for getting a class date after the April 2 class date, that's what I am hoping for because, yes you can "double dip" then

I doubt they will give you a pay check before you start class. So I don't think you will be able to double dip. When I was recalled at my last job payroll began the 1st day of class or being available to fly.

Hi!

Pinnacle mins:
Comm
Multi
Inst

NO minimum hour requirement.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back