New Mins for Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

marycon

Do you have a pulse? Do you know what the hell a yoke looks like? Then Mesaba is looking for you! News mins published today per XJ memo 7-18 are 600TT/50ME. Flight instructing, here I come.... :eek:

Heard that its not as simple as if you have the mins your in. Seems like a lot of the guys with that low of time will come from some sort of bridge program. But then again what do i know?

So there is an upside to being a few year FO, after all. We'll just let those ultra senior jet captains do all that training.

Sweet. They first make almost every furloughed pilot go back to the Saab and fly more 7 & 8 leg days. Now the guys getting the CRJ900 will have these mins?

So, which will be the first regional to have the balls to increase pay, in order to attract new pilots? Hmmm.... Maybe that's just wishfull thinking?

Last edited:
Hi!

They already have been increasing their pay.

Pinnacle now pays in training, they pay perdiem, and they provide lodging during training. They used to do none of the above, + they had a training contract for low time guys.

Now they are calling guys at 10PM on a Sat, and inviting guys over age 60, that have never applied, in for an interview.

cliff
YIP

Hi!

They already have been increasing their pay.

Pinnacle now pays in training, they pay perdiem, and they provide lodging during training. They used to do none of the above, + they had a training contract for low time guys.

Now they are calling guys at 10PM on a Sat, and inviting guys over age 60, that have never applied, in for an interview.

cliff
YIP

BULL SH_T to the calling the dude that was over 60. He was just Jealous for trying to play himself off as 50. Just like American Idol!

No, I'm talking real, permanent pay increases to the payscales. Not just per diem for a month, etc.

Heard that its not as simple as if you have the mins your in. Seems like a lot of the guys with that low of time will come from some sort of bridge program. But then again what do i know?

Nope. New mins just recently posted for ALL new hires on mesaba.com.
Sad but true.

JOB OBJECTIVE:
To provide a safe, economical, and legal operation of company aircraft as a flight crew member.

SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform flight crewmember duties on an air carrier aircraft.
· Maintain company manuals with all revisions.
· Will be highly knowledgeable on the contents of the Flight Operations Manual, Pilot Operating Manual, FAR's and AIM.
· Will conform to standards set forth in company policies.
· Maintain currency in specific aircraft.
· Maintain a professional appearance and conduct in the public eye.
· Perform safety-sensitive duties under varying conditions within a precise schedule.

QUALIFICATIONS:
:puke: · 600 Total Hours (Fixed Wing):smash:
· 50 Total Multi Engine Hours
· 100 Hours Instrument (combination aircraft and/or simulator)
· 75 Hours flown in the last 90 days
· High School Diploma (College preferred)
· FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate (AMEL) with Instrument Rating
· Current First Class Medical
· Current Passport
· FCC Radio Operators Permit
· Vision Correctable to 20/20

get Out Before Somebody Gets Hurt. Take Your Settlement And Run.

Latest resources

Back