New Mexico Service for DL/JB/F9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
furloughed dude said:
Actually Napoleon, I left just shortly after the rates were announced. I updated apps within a week of receiving my DHL package. I wasn't too far from upgrade and I knew the -190 rates would not directly effect me. Sometimes you have to vote with your feet.

I realized that there was better things out there (for me at least) and I was lucky enough to find them. My pay and benefits are better now than they would be as a 320 captain and I don't have to commute to NY. Jetblue was a decent place to work, but the blind allegiance to management was strange. I am not saying that Jetblue management aren't good people, but they are trying to pad their wallets just like the rest of us. It's capitalism, not a bad thing.

There are a lot of great guys there and some that are addicted to the koolaid. Some people think it is the best thing since sliced bread, but it wasn't really for me.

Sooooooooo ... you voted with your feet and now you are full time guard? Are you working for another airline?

starvingredtail said:
Hey JPBA,
"Slap...Slap...snap out of it man..." WHEW, Thanks for the cold slap of reason!!!! It's like I was in a trance. This FI is sure addictive. Sorry about being so new. I'll work on that over time. Anyway, I think if you look back on my history, I am all over this board just as it pertains to a few individuals. I guess I got addicted to slamming the JB haters you mentioned. I realize its a losing battle, but, like I say, its addictive. I can see it's at the wear down point due to your point #2, so I'll stop.
Dude, ;)
Do not stop! Someone must battle the forces of evil.

JBPA said:
WOW! I would've thought that you've been at JB since the beginning (versus 3 months) by the way you're constantly defending against EVERY negative JB post. That's cool that you're happy here, but you may want to step away from the punchbowl.

When you get a little more time under your belt here (at JB), you'll realize two things:

You are an ass.

More Cabo flying huh...maybe we will finally get an overnight down there versus just a turn...get some good sun, some cheap booze and more chances for a junior guy to actually go to Mexico finally!!

Bavarian Chef said:
You are an ass.

Ooh, ooh, namecalling. As I've said before, you should stick with the humor.

Why exactly am I an ass? Because I call 'em like I see 'em? Do you also have reading comprehension problems? I see you don't attempt to refute either one of my two points (nice job with the namecalling though).

I was merely pointing out that Redtail seems to be awful vocal for someone who's only been here for a couple of months. I wasn't dinging him for 'being new'. I realize it might be a better place than 'Brand X', but a little humility goes a LONG way in this business. You keep doing your thing though, and hopefully you won't end up changing your name to McDonald's Chef!

starvingredtail said:
Hey JPBA,
"Slap...Slap...snap out of it man..." WHEW, Thanks for the cold slap of reason!!!! It's like I was in a trance. This FI is sure addictive. Sorry about being so new. I'll work on that over time. Anyway, I think if you look back on my history, I am all over this board just as it pertains to a few individuals. I guess I got addicted to slamming the JB haters you mentioned. I realize its a losing battle, but, like I say, its addictive. I can see it's at the wear down point due to your point #2, so I'll stop.

I forgot to add "for the love of God get a hold of yourself" whilst slapping. Not dinging you for being new, just for trying to reform ALL the JB haters or refute EVERY negative JB remark (and contrary to the Kool-Aid Crew, some of them make valid arguments...GASP!). Face it, it's futile.

I'd make some other comments but I don't want to hurt Bavarian Punk's feelings.

Standard Disclaimer: Just because I don't kiss ass or guzzle Kool-Aid or feel compelled to try and convert all the JB haters into Blue(m)-bay-ah singers doesn't mean I don't like it here (so please Bavarian Jerkoff don't tell me I should leave)!

Last edited:
JBPA -- You're right. Don't know what I was thinking. See ya round campus.

STV
Feel free to give your opinion about JetBlue anytime you want-especially since you are part of the team.

I dont care how long you have been here.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Latest resources

Back