New Mexico Service for DL/JB/F9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Longhorn said:
190 rates are being raised. Well see the new rates across the entire fleet around Jan 2007

So new 190 rates Jan 07, or sometime before that? Any idea what the increase will be?

cgmason1 said:
I dont care how long you have been here.

It really is amazing how poor our reading comprehension (as a whole) has become. Personally, I don't really care how long SRT has been at JB and wasn't trying to be condescending (we were all new at some point). I just found it kind of funny (in a sad way) that he could speak (post) so authoritatively after only being here for a couple of months. And, go back and read my two points. Am I incorrect? I wasn't telling him to shut up because he's new. I was trying to convey that perhaps he should be careful to be so brazen because perhaps some of us whom have been around a while might have heard the lip service before (and not much has really changed). Predictably, instead of trying to refute my logic I get called names and have the peanut gallery circling overhead ready to attack. Boy, I hope it's me eating my words instead of you all.

I'm sure the decision to leave NWA must've been incredibly difficult. I truly admire your intestinal fortitude for sticking to your guns. I also have a lot of respect for Furloughed Dude for voting with his feet (do we really have any other means?)

Personally, I think Bavarian Chef has got it right. Instead of trying to be serious and attempt to change the hater's minds, he uses idioms and wit to counter their mostly weak arguements (most of the time...don't go changin'). I'm actually a little offended that you (BC) could only counter my post by calling me an ass.

Just like JP4/32LT/etc. are over-the-top haters some of you folks come across exactly the same (on the other end of the spectrum) and need to lighten up a tad. After all, this is just a job, right?

On a totally separate (yet relevant) note, I'm a little concerned that we're selling 5 Airbuses. While I certainly don't subscribe to the 'sky is falling' mindset, I'm making sure to cover my rearend. You?

To the -190 FO's (the only ones getting any kind of raise in my opinion): How much is do you think is enough? A few extra dollars/hr, while better than nothing, is like polishing a turd.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back