• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Hire Trip Report

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been on the line since October, and agree with the posts above. I have the lambskin jacket, and it seems to look better and feel softer than the other. If it looks like hell in 10 years, I can probably afford another one. I bought the liner, but have not needed it yet.

Sketchers sells a nice pair of slip on non-metal shoes. My wife bought mine for 15 bucks.

I bought the laptop I am on now right after training. It has a wireless card, and will connect to the internet quickly in our hotels via wireless or dial-up. It is the smallest Dell model, and slips in and out of my luggage quickly for the security checkpoint. It has paid for itself by allowing me to trade/give away, and pick up trips even on the road. I have been flying a lot of 2nd year pay lately. I also loaded all the Southwest Operations Manuals on the laptop via a link on the company website, and can quickly search the documents for questions or procedures. Southwest has a discount purchase agreement with Dell.
Hope this helps

Anybody know how much the Purdy Neat 737 Roller Bag goes for thru the vender that comes to meet the newhire classes? THe one with the SWA logo and name on it.

Last edited:
TGR said:
Anybody know how much the Purdy Neat 737 Roller Bag goes for thru the vender that comes to meet the newhire classes? THe one with the SWA logo and name on it.
Too much! Get the cost co bag or the Samsenite hard sided. Each is around 100 bucks and lighter that the perdy neat bag - save your back!

Latest resources

Back