New Flexjet Jackets Look Stupid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dooker

I realize this falls under the "deck chairs on the Titanic" column, but the guys who rushed out to order the new so-called "spring jacket" all look like golf caddies to me.

Look like a damn pilot, will ya?

I realize this falls under the "deck chairs on the Titanic" column, but the guys who rushed out to order the new so-called "spring jacket" all look like golf caddies to me.

Post a pic if you have one.

Imagine the same jacket your hotel van drver wears, but with the new Flexjet logo and dark blue with a red liner and red pipeing. It's pretty lame.

Well, they're a step above the all blue members only jacket with wings that were once the standard, and unlike the 10 lb Top Gun bomber jacket I can actually fold it up and put it away once I escape the surly bonds of Teterhole.

Judging by many in our group, looking like a pilot involvesa dunlop gut, a second pooch hiding in the pleats, and faded zip tie hanging two inches below the undone top button of of a pilot shirt.

The all blue ones made us look like Greyhound drivers. But at least they looked transportation-related.

These things just look frivilous.

At least the leather (or sheepskin) garment keeps you dry. And it could probably stop a .45 round if it ever came down to it. AND, the more you abuse it, the better it looks. Kind of like my ... oh, never mind.

I never liked the blue ones before. The new ones look like they would go nice on a boat with a pair of deck shoes.

At least it doesn't say Members Only on it.

Good news bad news

The bad news is that is what we have the option for. The good news is that you don't have to buy it.

This is really an important thread, so I'm going to bump it.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back