• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

New Flexjet Jackets Look Stupid

Dooker

Total Time
I realize this falls under the "deck chairs on the Titanic" column, but the guys who rushed out to order the new so-called "spring jacket" all look like golf caddies to me.

Look like a damn pilot, will ya?

o2bflyn

Total Time
>40
I realize this falls under the "deck chairs on the Titanic" column, but the guys who rushed out to order the new so-called "spring jacket" all look like golf caddies to me.

Post a pic if you have one.

JokerFuel

Total Time
Good
Imagine the same jacket your hotel van drver wears, but with the new Flexjet logo and dark blue with a red liner and red pipeing. It's pretty lame.

DirtyBeech

The Last Starfighter
Total Time
Enough
Well, they're a step above the all blue members only jacket with wings that were once the standard, and unlike the 10 lb Top Gun bomber jacket I can actually fold it up and put it away once I escape the surly bonds of Teterhole.

Judging by many in our group, looking like a pilot involvesa dunlop gut, a second pooch hiding in the pleats, and faded zip tie hanging two inches below the undone top button of of a pilot shirt.

Dooker

Total Time
The all blue ones made us look like Greyhound drivers. But at least they looked transportation-related.

These things just look frivilous.

At least the leather (or sheepskin) garment keeps you dry. And it could probably stop a .45 round if it ever came down to it. AND, the more you abuse it, the better it looks. Kind of like my ... oh, never mind.

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
Total Time
I never liked the blue ones before. The new ones look like they would go nice on a boat with a pair of deck shoes.

At least it doesn't say Members Only on it.

FalconPilot69

Total Time
Some
Good news bad news

The bad news is that is what we have the option for. The good news is that you don't have to buy it.

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
This is really an important thread, so I'm going to bump it.:rolleyes:

Flyingdog1

Total Time
Judging by many in our group, looking like a pilot involvesa dunlop gut, a second pooch hiding in the pleats, and faded zip tie hanging two inches below the undone top button of of a pilot shirt.

You described me to the "T". Do you know me?

Ludicris

Total Time
some

You people crack me up. If someone gave you $100, you'd probably complain that it wasn't $200.