• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New era for USA Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought, and this may be a rumor, that you agreed to live in ABQ if you get assigned to that contract. AKA: No commuting.

I thought, and this may be a rumor, that you agreed to live in ABQ if you get assigned to that contract. AKA: No commuting.
We can not control what a pilot does on his days off, most schedules are built with weekends off only. If someone wants to go to PHX Sat morning and come back Sunday night, that is their choice.

Gotcha. Phoenix is a pretty awesome city. Can we get a base there, or maybe Denver? :D

Last edited:
Find some work for us

Gotcha. Phoenix is a pretty awesome city. Can we get a base there, or maybe Denver? :D
You bring in a $10M contract for flying out of PHX; we will open a base there. Then we will even let you bid into PHX when your seniority will hold PHX.

whoops!

You guys should follow Connie's lead and get into the ultra-lucrative wide body main-deck International freight biz.

What am I missing here?
Someone asked that at a pilot meeting in 2003 - the response from RM was "that's not our market - on demand freight is our market". Meanwhile, Connnie went from 2 airplanes to 20 and now the 747-400s.

What JUS was missing was imagination - which Connie has and JUS seems to be getting. Hopefully it works out for them.

You bring in a $10M contract for flying out of PHX; we will open a base there. Then we will even let you bid into PHX when your seniority will hold PHX.

I don't know if I could give up the Michigan Winters.:)

See Connie classics here in the Gulf still....

There was risk involved

Someone asked that at a pilot meeting in 2003 - the response from RM was "that's not our market - on demand freight is our market". Meanwhile, Connnie went from 2 airplanes to 20 and now the 747-400s.

What JUS was missing was imagination - which Connie has and JUS seems to be getting. Hopefully it works out for them.
so we stayed with the sure thing on-demand cargo. We were never going to fly pax, we were never going to do public charter, so maybe saying we were never gioing to do int'l widebody might be a good thing.

Latest resources

Back