• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"New" Delta DC-9-50 in MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet another great example of the money that can be made with a paid for airframe. Lots of money made with "The Douglas Iron Works" airplanes.

Posted this info in another thread already... but anyway...

Was driving down I-494 this afternoon. There's a DC-9-50 in full new Delta livery parked in front of the hangar there near rwy 35. At first I thought it may have been an MD-88, but sure enough tail number was 776NC (I believe, but definitely NC). Looks great, and good news for everyone! That's one that should be flying for a while yet!

Surely you are mistaken! We were told they'd all be parked by now! Must have been a ghost or something...;)

Nu

At least the 10,000 colors of the same color mistake (along with the NE Airlines symbol) can finally be fixed.

Was driving down I-494 this afternoon. There's a DC-9-50 in full new Delta livery parked in front of the hangar there near rwy 35. At first I thought it may have been an MD-88, but sure enough tail number was 776NC (I believe, but definitely NC). Looks great, and good news for everyone! That's one that should be flying for a while yet!

I believe this airplane came out of Greenville mississippi. Can anyone confirm this? If so, then I actually flew the crew down there to pick up the bird.

Looks like an old #hore in a new dress!!

DB :)

If it got painted in GLH then the paint will start peeling within a week.

Latest resources

Back