New DAL senority List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sinca3

Just thought I'd start a fresh thread about the new list.
IMO the panel slit the difference and I am between the to sides proposals. They used the DAL ratio with a 5 yr fence from SOC only on premium wide body flying...747, 777, 787. All other categories are free game!
I would like someone to give me the cliff notes version of Pull out Plug in and how it will affect someone toward the bottom.
Cheers
ps Let the poo slinging begin!

Could anyone tell me what percentage on the list, before and after, a NW 10/96 hire would be? Thanks for any help.

I am not sure about the actual % but a quick glance was showing a some NWA 1996 hires junior to 1998 DAL hires. as far as new hires go the botton 30 or so where DAL. A NWA 11/2007 new hire was junior to a DAL 02/2008 hew hire. Seems like a gain at quick glance to a ratio close to DOH within 2 years or less, in favor for DAL. meaning a 1997 DAL hire would be senior to a 1996-1996 nwa hire. Seems like they meet in the middle but not really sure which benefited more or less

And the best part about this whole deal is that it is very close to what the GL has been saying would happen. Can't wait to see him and Redtail duke it out tomorrow.

I would have thought 12 years of seniority would put him about halfway (50%). Am I missing something?

I am a aug 2000 hire at Delta in my 9th year. The % I listed is where I was from the bottom. I don't have any NW DOH info

Well even though I moved up a few numbers its still a windfall for the Northwest guys overall. Their DC9 guys are wetting their pants with the excitement of having quick access to a motherload of 757/767/737NG. My concern now what happens when Anderson decides to bring A320's into SLC and or LAX. Delta guys that could hold slots there premerger will be run out of town for years by the Northwest guys who have been dying to get out of a DC9 in Detroit and MSP.

Without any base fences or narrowbody fences or fences on 757/767 this does not look good from a Delta pilots perspective. Any Delta pilots see this differently?

Latest resources

Back