• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New DAL senority List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Adios MSP, Hello Salt Lake City. Glad that's over. Now who's buying the first round.

cheers to all the pilots at the new Delta

Ohhh Yeah. I forgot. I am probably around the same relative seniority as the MIGHTY GENERAL(No Racial Undertones!!)LEE!!! Sure gonna love being his F/O!!!! I am gonna take that new hat and all the added "sheet metal" to my new uniform and tell him he can shove it up his Kentucky Fried Confederate A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
STFU Peenucle! I was senior to you at pinnacle when I was on furlough from NWA. Now you are senior to me!!!???? How is that fair?????????????? You bloviating toool!! Go get a new avatar........ did you get the last one in a happy meal at Burger King?!?!?! Jack ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

1 pissed off guy from NWA, 1 from DAL. On FI, this is not bad.

My avatar rules. You cannot beat Mr. Booger.

Have a few beers... you won't be bumped out of your position... you'll have the same bidding power if not better after SOC.

I was going to write more...but then i realized donaldd is drunk out of his mind when I saw that donaldd said he was at the same seniority as the revered General (50ish%). So...nevermind.

Don't have a few more beers and take a couple advil. It's gonna hurt in the morning.

Well even though I moved up a few numbers its still a windfall for the Northwest guys overall. Their DC9 guys are wetting their pants with the excitement of having quick access to a motherload of 757/767/737NG. My concern now what happens when Anderson decides to bring A320's into SLC and or LAX. Delta guys that could hold slots there premerger will be run out of town for years by the Northwest guys who have been dying to get out of a DC9 in Detroit and MSP.

Without any base fences or narrowbody fences or fences on 757/767 this does not look good from a Delta pilots perspective. Any Delta pilots see this differently?

I agree with you. I think this was a clear win for Northwest pilots and a severe blow to most delta pilots with no fences on bases or aircrafts.

Not drunk at all Peenuckle. Just pissed at the ruling and the "entitlement" you think you deserve!!! I would gladly trade my $10 an hr. pay raise for loosing 1,000 numbers of seniority anyday--wish we had never merged. Hope you enjoyed that ILS lesson down to minimums in GRR when I was your Capt. Hope you can teach me as much when I am your F/O.

STFU Peenucle! I was senior to you at pinnacle when I was on furlough from NWA. Now you are senior to me!!!???? How is that fair?????????????? You bloviating toool!! Go get a new avatar........ did you get the last one in a happy meal at Burger King?!?!?! Jack ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I'm just a spectator here but what does your seniority at Pinnacle have to do with merging DAL and NWA's list????
Looks to me like this is going as smoothly as possible. A lot of content people and of course there is always a few flamers.

Adios MSP, Hello Salt Lake City. Glad that's over. Now who's buying the first round.

cheers to all the pilots at the new Delta

I'll buy the first round and dinner too. Time to move on, 26 plus years left. Time to get back what we had in 2001 contract.

Cheers!

Keep in mind that he was my F/O at the time while I was a furloghed NW pilot working at Pinnacle. Now he is is the same "tool" that I mentored at Pinnacle who is now senior to me. Not at all fair!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back