• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New DAL senority List

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Superpilot is correct...there is a specific clause in the award stating that cannot happen, as well as vice versa.

That being said..with the aircraft that are going to be moved around, I think the nwa guys are gonna be grabbing at the large number of "light twins" available as they are opening new bases and shrinking others.
Unless they do the bulk of the moving around prior to SOC right?

Part of my post was tongue in cheek, I think that got lost.

Most of the aircraft movements will be beginning around April timeframe... SOC could occur as early as April.

We will see plenty of new bases...meaning the NWA guys will certainly be filtering out. NWA is nearly an 80% commuter airline...DAL is about the inverse.

I am not to disappointed in the list. Looks like I am real close to my relaitve senority on the DAL list prior to this. I did have one question. When I pulled up the list on the deltapilots.org page it did not show any dates of hire. Where did anyone find this? In any case, glad to be above 10,000 on this new list. Welcome to all of our new pilots.

Most of the aircraft movements will be beginning around April timeframe... SOC could occur as early as April.

I have been hearing that alot lately. Looks like mgmt wants it ASAP to get the full benefits. So far they havent taken their time with much so i assume thats how they are with getting the SOC.

Did slightly better than I hoped. But I am a pessimist. Was expecting exactly between nwa/dal proposals. Ended up about 200 numbers better than halfway. However, from first glance there are sections of our sli that got hammered, specifically our 86-89ish hires. Due to their placement and age most will not ever reach wb capt. that they would have without the merger. I feel that the nw 95 hires did relativaly well, with the early 95 doing very well. Anyway good luck to us all. :beer:

I am not to disappointed in the list. Looks like I am real close to my relaitve senority on the DAL list prior to this. I did have one question. When I pulled up the list on the deltapilots.org page it did not show any dates of hire. Where did anyone find this? In any case, glad to be above 10,000 on this new list. Welcome to all of our new pilots.

Agreed. Being in the 12K range, I feel like I am where I should be. Good luck to us all!

Anyone know the number of the guy (not name please) that holds the scope trigger position?

Wondering how much the Company can "right size" before they have to start taking seats out of all these shiny new big RJ's.

Latest resources

Back