• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CP's At ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do not be fooled. Everyone there is looking for a better opportunity. If one comes along he will be gone as well.

I do not see Robert flying. He is going to go back to the Hill Country and enjoy the good life. He has never needed to work, it has just been his ethic that has made him do so.

RC and FL are class acts !!!!! RC you truly missed getting to know someone that is a great person!!!

RC---come over to AT all the ASA people will take you hands down, and yes we wear our hats !!!

RC is just honest 200%...will be truly missed in ATL..

Someone let us know when the party is !!!

Ok- so let me get a handle on this. Scott fowled up and let it slip that RC was going to be relieved of his position over an email to the pilot group first, without contacting RC first?!? What an @$$- that really does illustrate the fact that SH is management sleeze. WTF?!? I didn't realize it was possible for someone to be that devoid of any level of significant intelligence. I was sitting on the fence with SH for a while, but this has totally painted a different picture in my book.

I didn't get to know RC, but I wish him luck. Actually, I don't know a thing about any of the CP's- I tend to fly low and beat the radar, so to speak.

just replied to that email. Wished rc the best of luck, I suggest u all do the same, if he was really notified that way, totally uncalled for. I got dibbs on the silver and soaring poster.

Rc Has His Favorites

I think he's prob a good guy, but he always gives me a go to hell look everytime I pass his door. When I have had to consult him, he has been very rude. He greeted me by saying my name tag needed to be a little lower and to shine my shoes. He definitely has his favorites. Mostly DFW folks.

I think he's prob a good guy, but he always gives me a go to hell look everytime I pass his door. When I have had to consult him, he has been very rude. He greeted me by saying my name tag needed to be a little lower and to shine my shoes. He definitely has his favorites. Mostly DFW folks.

That's the thing with Robert; either you get him or you don't.

Really I can bet that Robert just didn't play the company line enough. That's what you get for doing a good job....at least at ASA one thing hasn't change since I went on leave... No good deed goes unpunished. That was the first thing he told me when I met him in Dallas. Other than I'm the uniform nazi! I love the dude.

I just spoke with Robert personally. He's getting the corkscrew, with no KY. I can tell you as trying to stay "middle of the road" as possible, SH needs to go--yesterday. Robert was as professional as they come. Said nothing but good things about the new blood. Check out OurASA now, the email RC sent is pretty classic....

Trojan

Latest resources

Back