• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CP's At ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I just found out Robert C. did NOT in fact step down, he was fired from his Chief Pilot position. I'd like to be the first to start the SH is a dirtbag thread. Mr. Connelly of course is being gracious about it stating he knew it was coming anyway. Still angers me, however.

Trojan

Well I just found out Robert C. did NOT in fact step down, he was fired from his Chief Pilot position. I'd like to be the first to start the SH is a dirtbag thread. Mr. Connelly of course is being gracious about it stating he knew it was coming anyway. Still angers me, however.

Terrible! Those of you that think SH is a good guy... how do you justify this? RC was an excellent chief pilot and I'm sad to see him go.

I am sad to see RC go. Great guy who I loved to get riled up. I would chuckle all day from his profane use of the language in new and imaginative ways. The guy missed his flight home one night to take care of an issue for me that needed help with. I was pretty ticked that he missed his commute but I knew I had someone there I could trust to help me if I needed it. I'll miss him greatly.

KS is a great guy. I hope he retains his same outlook in his new position. The other new guy, I won't bother speaking with him at all unless it's to say hello. And yes I know him too.

sad to see RC go, but it seemed like he knew it was coming, his health hasnt been too good for a while, and his mood was not the same. dont know KS that well but FM is a good find. the CPs have mentioned that they are now term limited, i think thats a good thing. i assumed RC leaving was a combo of health and term limit. fresh blood in the office is a good thing.

Are the great posts about RC meaning Robert Con.????? I'm amazed! I had the worst luck with him! I'm have no occurences and a clean record at ASA and had a problem with scheduling putting a trip on me that they never notified me of and Robert C pretty much told me that I would probably get an occurence but I could try to grieve it, but would probably loose the grieveance. I was pissed! I never not show up for a trip that I know about. He was NO HELP AT ALLL!!! I went and saw Fred L and he was very helpful and he checked the records and said that I was never notified through appropriate company means ie one on one call from sched. They tried to notify me through the computer. Ever since then, I avoid RC if I can help it. He seemed to be budy budy with the Dallas guys, but not with the ATL people.
The post about BD needs to go is correct. I had a friend that was condemned by BD for taking the wrong airplane and was facing disciplinary action. He and the other crew member dug through the trash to find the release of that flight and prove they took the correct airplane. They found the release and were in the correct and all BD had to say was "I guess we'll let you off on this one". WTF! BD should have been apologizing for ever telling someone they took the wrong A/C and been like I'm sorry for this, but he didn't care. He's burned out and needs to do something else.

BY Far! Fred L. is the best that ASA has ever had that I've known of. He always gave everyone the respect that they had a good reason to come to him. He's been the fairest that I've ever known of around here.

the cps have gotten a lot better in the last year, but bd and rc always prefered the dfw and slc guys, i was just lucky to be a dfw guy. fl is nice but i always found him useless unless you wanted someone to talk to about anything other than flying. if i need to go to a cp i see bs, just as smart as rc but not as grumpy. i like bd, but in general hes just not friendly. rc is a good man, but its a good time for him to bow out.

Trojan

I just spoke with Robert personally. He's getting the corkscrew, with no KY. I can tell you as trying to stay "middle of the road" as possible, SH needs to go--yesterday. Robert was as professional as they come. Said nothing but good things about the new blood. Check out OurASA now, the email RC sent is pretty classic....

Trojan

i dont see that as classic, lacks class in my book - i just read his post and it is about as sad as can be. no matter what the reason, you dont do that. period. there are always two sides to every story, im sure SH had reason, regardless i thought more of RC.

RC has a dry sense of humor to some but I definitely have to give him credit for being a great CP. I was happy to see him make the moves from DFW and SLC. Sucks that SH sacked him. I don't think Robert will fly the line, his wife has plenty of money and he's got a good life in Austin.

Loved the email! It may not be professional but heck, if they wanted professional they wouldn't have sacked him in the first place.

We'll miss RC.

Latest resources

Back