• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New CP's At ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RC has a dry sense of humor to some but I definitely have to give him credit for being a great CP. I was happy to see him make the moves from DFW and SLC. Sucks that SH sacked him. I don't think Robert will fly the line, his wife has plenty of money and he's got a good life in Austin.

Loved the email! It may not be professional but heck, if they wanted professional they wouldn't have sacked him in the first place.

We'll miss RC.

He doesn't have his medical.

Here lies the problem.RC took care of you Dallas guys I understand. However, he treated us ATL guys like S&%t, and you no what? There are a lot more Atl guys than DFW people. Unfortunately, I don't think you will have the majority of folks regretting SH decision on this. It does sound like it was handled inappropriately though!

Been an "ATL guy" for 18 years, and have received good service from RC. You just need to get to know the man. I think people hear about the uniform nazi part and disrespect him for that. He's a retired Air Force fighter pilot and deserves better treatment from management than he got in this situation!

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Been an "ATL guy" for 18 years, and have received good service from RC. You just need to get to know the man. I think people hear about the uniform nazi part and disrespect him for that. He's a retired Air Force fighter pilot and deserves better treatment from management than he got in this situation!

Hoser
Roll Tide!

Hoser, I'm not trying to disrespect RC, but you know as well as I do, two of the most important things to remember in this job is CYA and don't burn your bridges. I'm just saying, he might have burnt a few along the way! I'll give you this, I did not ever get to know him well, but the only time I had a dealing with him , I was talked down to and It was highly unwarranted.
Like I said on another thread, this should be interesting!

i dont see that as classic, lacks class in my book - i just read his post and it is about as sad as can be. no matter what the reason, you dont do that. period. there are always two sides to every story, im sure SH had reason, regardless i thought more of RC.
Sh is middle mgmt. He is a puppet also but starts a lot of crap with the pilots. Hence, I was in RC's office yesterday and SH told him that we were still taking water off the catering carts. Now you all will be told that we need to take the label off the water bottle. Yes, SH strikes again.
Yes, there are 2 sides to every story, but this one the majority of Dallas and Salk Lake, we will stand right next to him and tell SH how FUBAR this is. I for one will be the first in line to want to keep RC as one of our chief pilots.
As for FL, that pile of camel crap wouldn't do anything for me or a couple of other people I know that tried to get some help. I am so happy that pile stepped down. I have not empathy for someone like him.
USC is right in RC always treated us fairly. A total Class act.
:angryfire :smash:

Tell me how you really feel, Bullethead.
:uzi: :angryfire :puke: :confused: :smash:

Sh is middle mgmt. He is a puppet also but starts a lot of crap with the pilots. Hence, I was in RC's office yesterday and SH told him that we were still taking water off the catering carts. Now you all will be told that we need to take the label off the water bottle. Yes, SH strikes again.
Yes, there are 2 sides to every story, but this one the majority of Dallas and Salk Lake, we will stand right next to him and tell SH how FUBAR this is. I for one will be the first in line to want to keep RC as one of our chief pilots.
As for FL, that pile of camel crap wouldn't do anything for me or a couple of other people I know that tried to get some help. I am so happy that pile stepped down. I have not empathy for someone like him.
USC is right in RC always treated us fairly. A total Class act.
:angryfire :smash:

I find it incredible that anyone has an issue with either FL or RC. In my experience both are top notch and have provided me invaluable help numerous times.

Also, in my opinion a new director of Flight Ops should be announced via email to the entire company soon if SH actually did what it appears he did.

This is not the first time Scott has informed people via email that they were "reassigned". It happened to TS last year as well.

This is not the first time Scott has informed people via email that they were "reassigned". It happened to TS last year as well.

Yeah but he didn't inform Robert of anything. Scott sent out a company e-mail that said he was going to retire. At that point Robert hadn't heard anything.

Latest resources

Back