New Astar contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whistlin' Dan said:
Does anybody (besides me) remember that episode of "The Twilight Zone" in which the guests at a suburban garden party see some weird lights and hear funny noises, and assume they're evidence that space aliens are about to invade earth? Neighbor begins turning against neighbor, until the entire community sucombs to anarchy.

As the camera's point-of-view fades back, you see these 2 aliens sitting in their flying saucer. One says to the other, "See, we don't have to destroy the earthlings. All we have to do is incite a little fear and uncertainty in them, and they will destroy each other."

I tell ya, it's like deja-vu all over again...

I’m way too young to have seen that... ;)...ha. Like Heavy said, good analogy.

Clipperskip said:
Thanks Sky,

I really do appreciate your response. I think most Astar pilots feel as you do. I will continue to offer my jumpseat to ER guys, three in the past week. I would never make off line jumpseats a political issue, never. In fact, I look at it as a good opportunity to discuss the issue with our ER brothers so they may better understand our view, and we may see their side as well.

Thanks Clipper, thats exactly the way I see it.

Clipper....

Took the weekend off. Gulf Coast was sweeeeet!

In answer to your question about what I want to happen if we win scope, at this point? I just want to take a nice big monetary chunk out of DHL's a$$ for trying to get out of a contract by selling their shares. And after I take a shower and cash the check, I might just to work somewhere else anyway. No matter what angle anybody approaches DHL from, just know the whole lot of em are lyin SOB's. If any body on this board doesn't know that to be true today, stick around....you will. In the end we'll probably all find plenty of common ground on this type of issue.

Back to watchin from the sidelines......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back