• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA/XJT Procedures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About a year since the last round of OM changes and people still verifying the route with the legs page....

That one should have stayed the same. I know the procedure but still look over the legs page for peace of mind. some of that pilot stuff I guess.

Last edited:
That one should have stayed the same. I know the procedure but still look over the legs page for peace of mind. some of that pilot stuff I guess.

Me too.

I'm sure 777 will argue with you if you want to go over the legs. He doesn't care about Captains peace of mind. He'd rather just sit there, secure in his belief that his 8 months of flying an RJ to be superior to your your 15 years of experience.

And now....after only 8 months he wants to jump ship to Compass cause it's got to be better over there.

Last edited:
I'm goint to have to agree with 777 on going over the route and not the legs. If the PDC is different from the release or what's filed then the legs page wont really help you.

I'm not an ***hole, nor have I tried to kill us, so what do you care what I'm doing?

I don't know, but if you ever fly with him, make sure you hand him the release and make him read the legs page over at least 6 times, stopping him halfway to verify something, and then having him start over again because you got distracted.

The simple fact of the matter is that the entity consisting of ASA and XJT together is a stronger, more viable airline with better prospects for the future.

The simple fact of the matter is that the entity consisting of ASA and XJT together is a stronger, more viable airline with better prospects for the future.

Also PBS will reduce our costs..

And software will......do ....something.......maybe

TFAYD?

That's what I believed when we bought them, but now I'm having my doubts...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back