• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA probationary TOLD card

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Send in your comments,they're listening!!! THis is just the beta version if you will.

P.S. this WILL save money as these cost less than the Load Report White/Yellow forms.

Used them for one leg, then told the FO to just write any pertinent info on the ACARS ATIS paper.

Way too much info on those cards, and too small for my aching eyes to read.

Who came up with these anyway? Interns? (Seriously)

Sounds like the skywest TOLD cards. Some of the stuff is a good idea, but I rarely fill it all out. But you can draw pictures on the back.

Omg Stiffler.. they are wasting money by using the ACARS paper, don't let them find out.
Use the paper you get out of the hotel rooms.. It's free and lol the company will love you for saving them money....
Ya ya, that's the ticket!!!

The ACARS spits out about a mile of blank paper prior to the ATIS. I find it to be a perfect spot for pertinent information. If anything, it saves paper, unless you just don't want to print ATIS at all...

-Brett

you guys really care that much about this? Geesus...are we in ATL? Good, there's your brief. Any problems, we come back and call in fatigued.

ASA briefs too much. This TOLD card business is just an admission of that fact.

For you old timers, remember the old load manifest forms? The back side was mostly blank except for a spot for ATIS, clearance, and N1 settings. I want those days back.

Just put a blank peice of paper in their with some lines on it works for me. Let the newbies use until the get comfortable.

hotel notepads work fine. If you filled out the back of the load manifest a few times, you can pretty much copy the format onto a piece of paper, unless you forgot to take the ipod out of your ears while copying the clearance

Latest resources

Back