New ASA non-rev on Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
L1011 Rules! said:
Military guys will never understand.....I say that from many years of experience training you guys......I am not saying anything bad about you but until you work your way through the system as a civi you really don't understand the sacrifice of a civi guy...just like we don't know your sacrifice as a military guy other than protecting us from the world full of a$$holes looking to kill us americans because we live free!

You know your rant about military guys might have been more effective if you had looked at my profile and saw I was a former army pilot. You see, other than EJA (Now NJA), no one would count my turbine helo time for their mins. So unlike the Navy and Air Force jet jocks I spent my time at EJA flying in the civilian system until I had the qualifications to go on to the majors. As for the sacrifce, you made the decision to go the civilian route just like I made the decision to go the "military route". I'd rather not get into who suffered more. I was on furlough from Delta for almost three years and I can tell you hands down the hardest flying/path that I've seen is night freight. If a person hasn't done it they just don't understand.

Latest resources

Back