• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New ASA Boarding Procedure w/o Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I'm not going to express an opinion on this matter directly.....I'm sure I'll get a good chuckle when I can't park because my gate's occupied by and A\C loaded and ready to push just waitin' on the crew......which happens to be .....ME!

While I'm not going to express an opinion on this matter directly.....I'm sure I'll get a good chuckle when I can't park because my gate's occupied by and A\C loaded and ready to push just waitin' on the crew......which happens to be .....ME!

This is priceless!

Delta, always have, always will. Since G&J left, we've had ex-Delta managers running ASA. Funny though, they're spending all that money on the old Eastern hangar to relocate the G/O and paving a parking lot for 1600 employess. The sky is not falling, ASA will be here for quite awhile.

Hoser

Yes, I fully understand that Delta runs ASA. I should have been more exacting and asked, why doesn't Delta "run" ASA effectively?

It's strange. Again, ASA has so much untapped potential, but no one seems even remotely interested in improving the airline for real. Silly and bizarre policies, based on totally unrealisitc views have been the norm at ASA for years. I think fins said the senior staff didn't even bother to renew sida badges this year.....well, why renew when you never go to the flight line.

Why can't Delta figure this out? Why can't SKYW figure this out? If it's all about money, then Delta and SKYW are leaving a lot of money on the table by not getting ASA to perform. Is it worth this money just to torment the ASA employee group??? I doubt it.

Overall, SKYW seems reasonably well run. Delta has done a major turn around.....what is holding up ASA.
I really don't get it.

Wow, can you imagine how mad all those passengers are going to be when their flight is cancelled for lack of crew after they've been sitting on the airplane for over an hour?

Can't wait to get onboard and see that the aircraft is too hot....and deplane the aircraft for safety!!;):laugh: This is going to be GREAT!!! Talk about DELAY CITY!!! Another excellent idea by an IDIOTIC mgmnt group that knows NOTHING about running an airline.

Can't wait to get onboard and see that the aircraft is too hot....and deplane the aircraft for safety!!;):laugh: This is going to be GREAT!!! Talk about DELAY CITY!!! Another excellent idea by an IDIOTIC mgmnt group that knows NOTHING about running an airline.

Um, they'd have ground AC hooked up to it from the jetway. That stuff works good.

Um, they'd have ground AC hooked up to it from the jetway. That stuff works good.

I'll believe it when I see it! Kind of like..." the checks in the mail..." Riiiiiiiight! Our idiots in mgmnt could not even fight their way out of a paper bag, so I doubt that they are smart enough to try anything like this!:rolleyes:

I'll believe it when I see it! Kind of like..." the checks in the mail..." Riiiiiiiight! Our idiots in mgmnt could not even fight their way out of a paper bag, so I doubt that they are smart enough to try anything like this!:rolleyes:

The air over at B, so far, is as good or better than the APU. For fun, close the door while you're still hooked up to the jetway air and ask the fat FA to open the door again, I bet she hits the other side of the jetway, if she can keep her chubby fingers on the door handle...

For fun, close the door while you're still hooked up to the jetway air and ask the fat FA to open the door again, I bet she hits the other side of the jetway, if she can keep her chubby fingers on the door handle...

It won't work, we have "plug" type FAs.

Latest resources

Back