New ASA Boarding Procedure w/o Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASARJMan

Starts Sep 1st. Read about it on ourASA and your mailbox. Hope negotiations go well at the end of August. :)

Not sure how much it will help since it is only going to occur on the A and B Concourses. Maybe a total of 4 or 5 gates for the whole operation.

A better way to make up for lost time would be to keep crews and aircraft together throughout the day.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Man, took you guys long enough to post this. That bulletin has been out of OurASA for an just over an hour now.

No big deal I'm still going to go to E for good ole Qudoba and find some mtc once I get to the a/c

How many FA's are going to get gigged for using the jetway phone on the 50? They make a big deal of not being able to leave the plane with pax onboard. They say in FAQ that they can use their judgement in an emergency to use the phone, but I guess for anything else like 51 pax on a 50 seat plane will have to wait until an egent walks on down the bridge.

PS how many times do we have to see our fearless leader in pics everytime there is an update on the company site? He probably got tired of no one knowing who the hell he was. Or maybe he has gone the way of Castro and they keep posting pics of him to dispel rumors that he is already out the door?

Wow, that sounds like a terrible idea. Have flight attendants been trained how to start the APU?

It would be a shame to be forced to deplane everyone when some maintenance item causes further delay.

Wow, that sounds like a terrible idea. Have flight attendants been trained how to start the APU?

It would be a shame to be forced to deplane everyone when some maintenance item causes further delay.

It's only at gates where there is a jetway (A and B Concourses) allowing for AC and ground power. Maybe a total of 4 or 5 gates for all of ATL.

PS how many times do we have to see our fearless leader in pics everytime there is an update on the company site?

You really shouldn't use "leader" and BL in the same sentence. Anywho, it's PR for BL to use his picture. See, that way DAL can see he must be a real leader over ther at ASA Land.

Skippy did the same thing when he first took over. Can't tell you how many times I saw him out there posing for pics. The only ones who didn't care were G&J.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back