• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New American Logo Voting........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even though I was no fan of the new US or last AW paint scheme, they did a pretty good job of hiding structural repairs. Metallic silver will look pretty good initially, but after the first few ding repairs it's gonna take on the MAACO vibe.

But if they come up with a Dallas Cowboys theme jet, that's where I draw the line!

1499690_10152879531973475_1302553580_n.jpg

I kinda like it. Maybe because it reminds me of Mexicana's last paint scheme. Do I remember those free tequilas in coach... :crying:

The current grey is just like the NWA paint job prior to the merger. IMO, the sharpest paint job in the last decade. AA has very similar grey so it looks sharp, but the tail is loud, but maybe that's the goal.

I agree that the grey color looks good. Nearly everyone else has a white fuselage. If the main color of the aircraft is different, it will help the brand stand out. While I do not like the new tail, the old AA logo just doesn't match the new designs. I voted, reluctantly, to keep the new tail.

The current grey is just like the NWA paint job prior to the merger. IMO, the sharpest paint job in the last decade. AA has very similar grey so it looks sharp, but the tail is loud, but maybe that's the goal.

I think you're a little bias coming from the NW family:) I'm sad to see the polished aluminum go. It was unique.

Uniform survey out via USAPA accessed thru the union website.

Yes, let's get the word out...."NO" to double breasted jacket and hats. Who am I kidding, USAPA has been deemed insignificant and this survey will go nowhere. Hopefully the APA guys nip the hat/admiral jacket thing in the bud.

Latest resources

Back