• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Alaska Negotiations Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's the trouble with the 30 day furlough extensions. It kept you in a state of flux for 90 days.

How far in advance of the effective date did they cancel the furlough?

Have we already passed the point of no return?

Guys do you know if it would be a cancellation of the bid completely, or would it just be recalling the furloughs. I am one of the downgraders and any info on that would be great. Thanks.

You are kidding, right? If not, grow a pair. This isn't give a little, take a little deal anymore. I'm tired of giving.
I'm fully aware of the consequences of a strike but there comes a time when one needs to stand up, even if it means losing EVERYTHING.

You couldn't see the sarcasm dripping off my comment?

edit: nevermind, I should have read the rest of the thread!

Last edited:
Looks like ole Billy boy got 3.3 million in stock options. while we all get furloughed, paycuts, and KY in our stockings. Bent over.

Looks like ole Billy boy got 3.3 million in stock options. while we all get furloughed, paycuts, and KY in our stockings. Bent over.

I did not know they gave you KY! Seems like an unnegotiated benefit from the company. It shows me they care about your discomfort. since we are talking about the caring nature of our company, I am really excited over the profit sharing this year! I might be able to take the WHOLE family to Denny's! My first year, I had to leave the kids home!

I heard that they really have no way of canceling the bid (the one with the second round of furloughs on it) without looking like idiots. So, my vote is that everybody gets called back on March 3rd.......

Last edited:
New position bid - effective date April Fool's Day, no less. 3 ANC, 2 LAX, 8 SEA. Including the 2 not furloughed gives us 15 jobs saved.

That's not gonna save me, but it's better than nothing.

Latest resources

Back