• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AirTran Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think one of the hiring requirements for ATL gate agents is that they have to have recently suffered the death of their favorite puppy. I've never seen a bunch of bigger sour-pusses in my life. Oh wait...anyone in the service industry in Memphis is worse.

I think one of the hiring requirements for ATL gate agents is that they have to have recently suffered the death of their favorite puppy. I've never seen a bunch of bigger sour-pusses in my life. Oh wait...anyone in the service industry in Memphis is worse.

How about basic command of the English language (no Ebonics) and someone that doesn't have that ATL ghetto attitude.

The hiring pool in the ATL is huge, however, it's not very deep. On the big D's behalf though, I got an email today apologizing for the delays out of ATL due to the runway construction. Even though it was written by an Indian, I had to only imagine the Indian accent while I was reading it instead of actually having to hear it.

How about basic command of the English language (no Ebonics) and someone that doesn't have that ATL ghetto attitude.

Duuuuude! What you be tawkin bouts? I aint gots no problemo wit da Tranny peeps at dem gates and like on dat ole ops freek and stuff.

Copy Dat!

Goat Head!

Maybe its you dude, but dem peeps be like eeeezy fer me to be comprehendin and stuff like dat!

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Waaay-yelllll, let me axe you sumfin' . . . . if you had yo' choice 'bout which agent to choose, an' it between "Floy" from New Delhi, or Sylvania Florescent Jones from College Park ,which one would you be choosin' to book you yo' flight from Wuh-Cheetah to Indianapolis-St. Paul?

Me, I'm still tryin' to decide. :rolleyes: Think I'll get my snack on, and my beer on, and think 'bout dis some mo.

Last edited:
Duuuuude! What you be tawkin bouts? I aint gots no problemo wit da Tranny peeps at dem gates and like on dat ole ops freek and stuff.

Copy Dat!

Goat Head!

Maybe its you dude, but dem peeps be like eeeezy fer me to be comprehendin and stuff like dat!

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Your absolutely right! I gots to work on my dialect don't ya know. Next time I fly with "Sister Act III" (Latrina, Shakeema, and LaWanda) I'll see if they won't be willing to spend a little time helping with my cultural translations and proper delivery.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back