• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont act like a troll, wont be called a troll-
That's another problem yip- old guys of course want more testing-
I don't trust that the FAA would be all that reasonable-
and you don't want testing, it could be inconvient to some under 60 guys, trolling works both ways, when someone posts something byou like it is because they are troll. But I have never used the word. BTW We have almost 5 years of +60 data, not to mention years of 135 Scheduled Commuter to draw upon.

If the majors start to hire hotties like we have the old fats will fight to death to stay.

There wife number 5 would be younger than there grand kids

Hi. Remember me? I'm the one who helped you get "Baron" spelled right in your profile? I understand very little of what you post. Are you claiming that where you work there are "hotties"?

Wave: You have the patience of Job. Yip: I'm curious, have you ever owned an airplane? I remember you said you had your own business. Any employees? I've had two airplanes. I bought my first one when I was real junior and felt like I wouldn't be PIC again for a long time. Now, I didn't buy it for that reason alone, but I did enjoy climbing in the left seat and thinking "this is indeed my seat". Even at that, I never doubted that someone else would sit there someday. Your "get out of my seat" mantra is nuts my friend!! These guys don't own that seat.

Your "get out of my seat" mantra is nuts my friend!! These guys don't own that seat.

It's not nuts, it's age-related dementia. Oh, sorry, I was recently told I needed to be more respectful of my elders, my bad.

Wave: You have the patience of Job. Yip.........Your "get out of my seat" mantra is nuts my friend!! These guys don't own that seat.
Of course I own my own airplane, doesn't everybody? and yes I had my own company, 20 employees, $3.5M in sales, what does that to do with anything?

As far as the "Get out of my seat", of course you do not own it, but your rights to it are pretty clear cut via the union seniority list. Old guys gets kicked out, you move up to that seat.

BTW Wave patience? If patience is defined by righteous indignation and personal attacks, then it may be true

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back