• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New AAI ALPA Strategy: Fire SWA Haters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or, you can click on the offender's name and select "view public profile", then select the drop down list called "user lists", then select "add to ignore list".

There are two other options:

1. Simply do not read his posts.

2. Read his posts and laugh to yourself at what a tool he is.

Personally, I opt for method 2.

hmmmm, pot meet kettle???

Chief Wiggum,

I'm so very sorry to learn that my posts are not to your liking. Please feel free to follow my advice as outlined above if you find my opposing view objectionable.

Very truly yours,

Just curious, did SWA guys get the ONE LUV lanyards? If so, are they wearing them? I know many of us AT peeps are.

Yes, and No. I think most SW pilots are waiting to see how the whole thing plays out before we get too excited.

Most of them I have seen have been on Flight Attendants. If all goes well I imagine you'll see them on pilots too.

I get that. I wear mine as a sign to the mother ship that we are on board with company spirit, and happy to be moving forward. Also, as a sign of unity to our customers (at least the ones who know). I don't see it as something specific to us and SWAPA, but more the two companies becoming one. I'm sure opinions vary though...

I don't see it as something specific to us and SWAPA, but more the two companies becoming one. I'm sure opinions vary though...

The lanyards were distributed to every employee of both companies, so it has nothing to do with either pilot group specifically. (provided that's what you were getting at)

A few guys are wearing them. The rest of us are giving them a little heck to wear their badge on their pocket like real pilots! I may wear mine someday...just not yet.

shootr

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back