Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA Aviator---
I think I have flown with you....
Sure hope so, because we are in trouble if there is more people that think like you!

What's to explain? "ladies and gentlemen, we are delayed due air traffic control limitations in XYZ"

Intelligent people can put two and two together.

The idiots will NEVER understand, no matter how much you explain - they'll just continue blaming the Republicans.

For those of you that think FAA, military, SS are the ONLY things that can be cut, and that this is NOT EXACTLY like third world tyrants forcing there will onto the people, while trying to disarm them, you need to lay off the koolaid.

How big is our debt problem? How much of the federal budget is spent on items other than defense, SS and Medicare?

ASA Aviator---
I think I have flown with you....
Sure hope so, because we are in trouble if there is more people that think like you!

Ha. Yeah, well there are a bunch of people who are liberals, there just aren't many in Georgia, so you guys get all isolated and think you're actually in the majority. :)

The thing I never understood about liberals is why you hate the country and that way it is.... You guys are continually obsessed with changing the country....
Most of the elders in our society, reflect on the way the country was with pride, and where we are going with sadness... At my young age, I can already see the degradation of the country as well... All of the liberal ideas have been tried in the past in other countries.... and every time it fails.... you know the definition of insanity, don't you?
Is the country really that bad that you need to upset the system? Still the best one going....
I feel with a growing population of people like yourself, that our best days as a country are forever behind us.... God Help us!!!
Forgot, Liberals don't want me to say that either!

Ha. Yeah, well there are a bunch of people who are liberals, there just aren't many in Georgia, so you guys get all isolated and think you're actually in the majority. :)
Guess you are probably one of those closet liberals, that is so embarrassed about your beliefs that you hide it from personal interaction, and only talk about it on the internet!

Guess you are probably one of those closet liberals, that is so embarrassed about your beliefs that you hide it from personal interaction, and only talk about it on the internet!

Nah, I'm pretty open about my political stance. I just don't bring it up to much at work. You know, religion and politics, etc.

The thing I never understood about liberals is why you hate the country and that way it is.... You guys are continually obsessed with changing the country....
Most of the elders in our society, reflect on the way the country was with pride, and where we are going with sadness... At my young age, I can already see the degradation of the country as well... All of the liberal ideas have been tried in the past in other countries.... and every time it fails.... you know the definition of insanity, don't you?
Is the country really that bad that you need to upset the system? Still the best one going....
I feel with a growing population of people like yourself, that our best days as a country are forever behind us.... God Help us!!!
Forgot, Liberals don't want me to say that either!

On the contrary, I want the tax code back like it was in the 50s. I want the distribution of wealth like it was in the 50s and 60s.

The only changes I want to the country that are new involve civil rights issues. Fiscally, I want to go back 60 years.

Latest resources

Back