NEVER Mention sequestration in PA?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Utterly pure BS.

I wouldn't have a problem with conservatives if they were libertarian. I'm actually more libertarian than liberal.

Conservatives want to stop people from living lives that they don't agree with. Want to smoke pot? Better not vote for the GOP. Want to be free to get married if you're gay? Better not vote for the GOP. Notice a pattern?

Sure, conservatives will leave you alone to live your life...if you're a white Christian who lives identically to the way they do.

"Conservatives don't like something...they don't participate." Bull crap. Bull crap. Unadulterated bull crap.

What are you saying all Liberals are gay pot smokers?

Utterly pure BS.

I wouldn't have a problem with conservatives if they were libertarian. I'm actually more libertarian than liberal.

Conservatives want to stop people from living lives that they don't agree with. Want to smoke pot? Better not vote for the GOP. Want to be free to get married if you're gay? Better not vote for the GOP. Notice a pattern?

Sure, conservatives will leave you alone to live your life...if you're a white Christian who lives identically to the way they do.

"Conservatives don't like something...they don't participate." Bull crap. Bull crap. Unadulterated bull crap.

Wow--- sounds like I struck a nerve... Sorry... Didn't know you were so sensitive.
No party or group is perfect and immune from hypocrisy...
I lean kind of Libertarian myself... as do most conservatives.... again, back to my earlier post, I think you confuse the Republican platform (Which I am not, just am forced to vote that way) with conservatives.... By defination, most conservatives tend to want smaller less intrusive government, and yes, that means relaxing the rules on activities that you choose to do that only hurt yourself.... pot smoking, homosexual activity, ect... I draw the line at a society that teaches my kid that a gay lifestyle is normal, it is not... It goes against the vary fabric of society, regardless of any religion........ That is why I have a problem with the government endorsing gay marriage... now you are "hurting" my child by filling his brain with that crap.
As for the pot thing.... Sure, knock yourself out... you are only hurting yourself, just don't do it in a way that hurts others, driving, flying, ect....

No- but I am guessing that ASA Aviator is!!!

I'm not gay, but I have friends and family who are, and I support their civil rights. As far as normal goes, homosexuals make up about 10% of the population worldwide.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I find it laughable that you can go to jail for owning a plant. A native plant at that. You want to save tax dollars? Spend less money incarcerating people for owning a plant. Spend less money tracking down people who grow plants. Live and let live man.

In any case, this discussion is futile, so I'm out. Have fun.

So, banning Marajauna to stop some one from "hurting themselves or others" is diffrent from banning guns to stop people from "hurting themselves or others" how?

So, banning Marajauna to stop some one from "hurting themselves or others" is diffrent from banning guns to stop people from "hurting themselves or others" how?

Because they need those guns to protect themselves from the gubament military.... the same one they have been throwing money at and building up all these years. I would love to see them try and defeat the pentagon with their little bunkers and personal weapons.....

In the same way that Republicans say that any liberal who thinks taxes on the rich are too low should send an extra check to the government, I think that anyone who votes Republican should pay a 5000 surcharge to pay for the unfunded wars they start and the extra military spending THEY want.

Latest resources

Back