• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets X

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, but that's one fast slave ship. At least you'll get to see most of the country EVERY WEEK...

try EVERY DAY

Heavy Set said:
Great job! Those are all great fleets from what I hear - although I have heard that the XPC doesn't work as hard as the X or XL. Either the X or the Sovereign would have been my picks if given the same choices.
Better have a strong back if you get the Sovereign, it can carry an obscene amount of baggage (I've heard up to 3 SUV's worth) and the owners know that :eek:

AirBear

Since when do the owners know, or more importantly care, how much baggage room the airplane is "supposed" to have? In addition to the usual dead bodies in steamer trunks, I've loaded bikes, surfboards, lamps, tables, chairs, oversized paintings, boxes of ceramic tile, you name it. We've even had to ship the overflow via DHL because some owners think it's a moving van, not an airplane. The bigger the airplane, the more stuff they bring.

widespreadpanic said:
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to it.

AJL, I have had 121 and 135 exp.
Heavy, Not sure about everyone else. The X had the earliest start date, so I took that. The XL, 800XPC, and Sovereign(sp?) were also offered.

WP

Good work! You can wave to all of the airliners below as you zoom by... I saw one of your X's zip past me a week ago and it must have been hanging out at 45,000 ft or so. That thing looks impressive on the ramp and in flight.

gutshotdraw said:
Since when do the owners know, or more importantly care, how much baggage room the airplane is "supposed" to have?

I'll field this question.

In the Excel, most of the real owners know. I once had a pro golfer, who travels with his family, bring 2 SUVs worth of crap. As I was staring at the mountain of baggage in front of me and scratching my head how I was going to make it all fit, he came around and proceeded to tell me exactly how to load it, bag by bag. It all fit.

There are many Excel owners that have in there profile not fly in a Hawker 800xp. Why? Great airplane, lousy baggage space. The real owners get it. The Marquis folks...that's another story.

How much international does the X do?
What is the typical stage length? Lots of transcon turns?
Finally, How many X's are in the NJ fleet?

Thanks
WP

I know I could probably search and find some of these answers but I am too lazy right now?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back