• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets X

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm looking forward to .85 MMO :) you can all have those coast to coast to coast trips....mt ass cant take it and I'm tired of never being able to sit up straight.

Nice guys finish last at Netjets. I learned that back when I was an F.O. the super nice Captains who were afraid to say no got sh*t on and it made for a long tour. Those who approached it like a business and did a nice preflight and took their time made for a nice tour. A nice thorough preflight is not only prudent and safe, but will make your tours much more enjoyable and stress free.

On Your Six said:
Good work! You can wave to all of the airliners below as you zoom by... I saw one of your X's zip past me a week ago and it must have been hanging out at 45,000 ft or so. That thing looks impressive on the ramp and in flight.

As an ex-Citation X driver, I'm going to take the liberty to reply to this one. Ya, it was fun to blow the airliners away while cruising at 10,000 ft above them. Ya, I waved to them as I blew by, but they would be waving to me as they were on their way to hotel after a five hr flight. Meanwhile I was unloading baggage, cleaning the interior, waiting to get the lav service, and if I didn't have another four legs to go, waiting for the hotel van. I can assure you, the X was a heck of a lot more fun to fly than the Bus I'm on now, But the gains in QOL far exceed the loss in aircraft performance. Just remember, Keep your eyes on the prize....whatever that may be!

xrated said:
As an ex-Citation X driver, I'm going to take the liberty to reply to this one. Ya, it was fun to blow the airliners away while cruising at 10,000 ft above them. Ya, I waved to them as I blew by, but they would be waving to me as they were on their way to hotel after a five hr flight. Meanwhile I was unloading baggage, cleaning the interior, waiting to get the lav service, and if I didn't have another four legs to go, waiting for the hotel van. I can assure you, the X was a heck of a lot more fun to fly than the Bus I'm on now, But the gains in QOL far exceed the loss in aircraft performance. Just remember, Keep your eyes on the prize....whatever that may be!

Well, at least you now have some good stories to tell as you watch the birds fly over - and you appreciate your current Airbus position so much more... Seriously, I suppose you could do a lot worse despite the very long hours and ridiculous number of transcon flights per week.

On Your Six said:
Seriously, I suppose you could do a lot worse despite the very long hours and ridiculous number of transcon flights per week.

True dat my brother!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back