NetJets with only an ATP written

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

XJPilot547

Just wondering if Netjets would even consider you with only the written completed. I've been stuck here at XJ for five years so I was waiting for the upgrade to get a free ATP with my type ride. Unfortunately, that looks as it will not happen for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

XJPilot547 said:
Just wondering if Netjets would even consider you with only the written completed. I've been stuck here at XJ for five years so I was waiting for the upgrade to get a free ATP with my type ride. Unfortunately, that looks as it will not happen for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Just go get the damn ATP if you want the job. You don't meet the minimums with out it.

XJPilot547 said:

Go read the NetJets' website - the ATP is a prerequisite.

http://www.netjets.com/News%20and%20Info/careers_pilots.asp

To echo a previous poster, get the ATP if you want to interview at NJA. It's a few bucks to do it on your own, but having the ATP will likely open other employment opportunities to you, too. Consider it an investment in your future.

XJPilot547 said:

Put the checkride on a credit card and go get the ATP...... Whining about being stuck somewhere and not doing anything about it is well....... Kind of sad really..... Mins are stated in black and white, lying about having the ATP is not a move I would recommened either..

Hey BE-400 nice avitar, your pretty cool, i'm sure you blissfully day-dream about being katie holmes. god that movie sucks. anyways, paying for any training after your CFIs should be a automatic mushroom-slap. And BE-400 congrats on having TURBINE time and lots of it at that. you da man. Im sure everyone you know is painfully reminded over and over that you have lots of TURBINE time. Also RNO I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone for reminding us mins are written in black and white. We were all wondering about that but, were waiting for an aviation genius to clear it up.

Last edited:
My bad, just got off a 5 day, my cherrios are top notch. by the way cezzna 1993 called they want joe satriani back, they said there running low on crappy guitar solos.:pimp:

Latest resources

Back