netjets to match competitive pricing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wannab0133

anyone know if netjets/marquis has plans of matching citation shares on their aggressive pricing of their vector card? They have 100k initial price which is fully refundable, flights available all year with no holidays excluded, no intl or landing fees, 3 page contract, etc. I hear flexjet is planning a similar program to attract card sales, and new fractional sales. I assume netjets/marquis has a response to this. anyone?

Are you saying CS gives crap service? Might want to do a little research before you spill your @#$% about other companies.

I dont know where you got that from. I wasnt talking about other companies, I was answering that guys question about netjets. I don't know anything about CS, but I know that NJ gives great service and it's the most expensive.

You apology will be accepted.

I dont know where you got that from. I wasnt talking about other companies, I was answering that guys question about netjets. I don't know anything about CS, but I know that NJ gives great service and it's the most expensive.

You apology will be accepted.

You know what you said and you know what you were implying. Don't hold your breath waiting.

marquis

I just ask because a marquis card holder who is about to have to renew or go elsewhere is asking me why he should stay with marquis given the other fractionals are going out of their way to get his business. He has had the marquis card every year for the past three, and has visited with cs and flex and is trying to justify staying with marquis. To me, the plane choice and availability are better at netjets/marquis than cs, but he tells me cs gurantees an a/c even on holidays for no extra charge. I just wonder if marquis will try and compete with the vector card.

I just ask because a marquis card holder who is about to have to renew or go elsewhere is asking me why he should stay with marquis given the other fractionals are going out of their way to get his business. He has had the marquis card every year for the past three, and has visited with cs and flex and is trying to justify staying with marquis. To me, the plane choice and availability are better at netjets/marquis than cs, but he tells me cs gurantees an a/c even on holidays for no extra charge. I just wonder if marquis will try and compete with the vector card.

Does CS guarantee a CS tale or vendor sell offs?

?

I am not sure if they guarantee a cs tail, but nowadays, I bet a cs tail is available due to the downturn. I would assume, when this crisis is over and hopefully all the pax and more return, this plan will be revised. Companies have to adapt to the current situation, and it seems cs is doing it and flex plans on doing it.

According to customer service polls, CS usually ranks 1 or 2 on customer service...Things seem to run a bit smoother at CS and FX because they're smaller, its easier to keep 400 pilots on the same frequency as oppose to 3100.

you might get better customer service at CS or FX, but with Marquis you get access to the entire NJA fleet, including NJE.

pros & cons, each frac brings something to the table.

Latest resources

Back