netjets to match competitive pricing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Njcc

All things being equal, what sets NJA apart is that we are the most exclusive country club in the world.
  1. NetJets Poker Invitational
  2. Private Jonas Brothers Concert
  3. Private Hanna Montana Concert
  4. NetJets Showdown Sampras-Federer
  5. Skating with Tony Hawk
  6. Golf with Tiger Woods
The only way to get to these events is to be in the "NetJets Family".
I'll be the first to agree that I could care less about going to such events but many people do. Let's say your daughter comes home crying because their little friend is going to the H. Montana Concert. You say "ok I'll get you tickets", oh wait I can't. It might be enough to put you over the edge to NJA next time.

p.s. we all know all things aren't equal... I will say I've always been impressed with other fractional pilots customer service

Last edited:
Its like Ritz Carlton slashing its prices to match Holiday Inn EXPRESS. Not saying that Holiday Inn express don't have good customer services; hell, you'd get smarter overnight...but it ain't the Ritz.

All things being equal, what sets NJA apart is that we are the most exclusive country club in the world.
  1. NetJets Poker Invitational
  2. Private Jonas Brothers Concert
  3. Private Hanna Montana Concert
  4. NetJets Showdown Sampras-Federer
  5. Skating with Tony Hawk
  6. Golf with Tiger Woods
The only way to get to these events is to be in the "NetJets Family".
I'll be the first to agree that I could care less about going to such events but many people do. Let's say your daughter comes home crying because their little friend is going to the H. Montana Concert. You say "ok I'll get you tickets", oh wait I can't. It might be enough to put you over the edge to NJA next time.

p.s. we all know all things aren't equal... I will say I've always been impressed with other fractional pilots customer service

LOL, what is next Bobby Sherman, Donny Osmond or Partridge Family tickets?

There is no need to get defensive and aggressive about you company...

or is there? I don't know.

quote]

Not at all. I KNOW CS is numero uno.
Nope! You are so right! You are number one. To be laid off. Latest word on the street is Textron selling either Cessna or the helicopter division. Regardless, CitationShares has never operated in the black, and never broken even. You will be the first to go when they reorganize. So I hope no one here knows who you are down the road when you are looking for a job.

LOL, what is next Bobby Sherman, Donny Osmond or Partridge Family tickets?

Who the heck is Bobby Sherman?

Point is NJA events are A+ Elite Premium.

Not D list with a three drink cover.

When I was hired at NJ, we were told that "NJ considers the other fractionals as our worthy competition," that we wish them well and will NOT disparage them. I have always been proud of this philosophy... We would be wise to always adhere to it!

I think NJ provides great service to our owners and cardholders. Having worked for (and with) other fractionals, I know their pilots endeavor to do the same. The aim is to elevate the profession.

Brian

Why does it alway come to a pissing contest with a few on here. I have met many CS pilots and they have been professional and friendly. I'm sure most frac pilots extend professional and value added service to their customers.

Now those XOjet guys are a different story!:D

Who the heck is Bobby Sherman?

Point is NJA events are A+ Elite Premium.

Not D list with a three drink cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW90tW-a_5c

I wonder how many of your pilots went to the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus (spelling?) concerts.....lol.

I heard the Led Zepplin reunion is going to be held at Citation Shares headquarters and Ozzy is going to be reuniting with Black Sabbath with Flex Jet holding the rights to the concert tour. Flight Options is working on a Who Tour as I post this.

How do you like them apples?

Latest resources

Back