• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

netjets to match competitive pricing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We all provide a good service. The only negative response I get from former NJ owners and I just flew one to mexico the other day, is how crappy the planes look on the inside. One thing I can say about CS, Flex, and Flight Ops. We don't wallk around with the god syndrome, like this sense of entitlement the NJ crews have. Bigger isn't always better unless you win a lottery. by the way, god help us all in the current situation our country is in.

Fortunately that problem is being rectified (interior issue, not the god complex), please be sure to pass it on. Thank you for your support. :D

Last edited:
I think NJAowner was referring to the upgrade "jump" and how infrequent a jump that "big" would occur. I would guess that upgrades happen at least as frequently at NJ as they do at Flex. We have more intervening aircraft between an XL and a G-V, some of a similar size, some a bit larger. I would guess that upgrades from the XL to say a Hawker or Sovereign are more common than XL to G-V, and XL to Hawker or Sovereign would occur at a frequency relative to L40/45 to 300. It would make the G-V upgrade seem more like a lottery win, because of its relative infrequency and how many other upgrade types are bypassed.

Please to not interpret this as "my frac is better than your frac," as I have no such intention here. As NJAower has correctly said, each frac has pros and cons. I'm very happy for each owner that has elected to use our service, and am grateful for their choice. I also know that the other fractionals have many satisfied customers/owners, because of the service they provide. Worthy competition!

Not at all partner......I alson think that all fracs do a great job, but your comment above fits better to NJA than any other fractional out there.

Some of you NJ guys seriously need to get a life.
NJ's does this, NJ's does that, so what, so does every fractional. Every fractional markets itself to provide the best service. Blah Blah Blah. Seriously, get the @#$@ OVER IT. What a bunch of p@#$$es.

Dude, you are seriously schizophrenic. Have your mother hug you, or more if that's what your missing. Or take some Prozac. You need to reread this thread.

You must have had SOME conversation in your own head to come up with your replies.

Seriously. When I hear some guy from CS climbed a clock tower, and went off, at least I will know who it was.:nuts:

NJA Owner posted:

My experience (as opoosed to JonJuan's actual experinece as a fractional owner) is that on day trips the FX tail stays with you, while on my day trips with NJA, the plane may do a few more trips and a different tail takes me home; a few times I have even had the same tail but it flew a few more segments between drop off and pick up.

This used to be the norm, but over the last two years I've seen the pendulum swing the other way on the 560. More times than not we are sitting and waiting on you. It may be the fleet but I've seen other fleets going the same route.

Do you prefer the same crew/tail #, or does it not matter?

Yes I do prefer the same crew/tail. Let's say I fly out for the day to a meeting -- I leave at 7 a.m. and I think will be done about 5 p.m. so I book a 5pm departure. Let's say we get done early and I am ready to return home. If the company doesn't keep the crew with me, the new plane won't be in and ready to go until 4-4:30. But let's say I am done at 3. If I know about 2:0 or 2:30 I can just call the pilots or the FBO and they will get ready and we are in the air at 3.

Fly safe.

Yes I do prefer the same crew/tail. Let's say I fly out for the day to a meeting -- I leave at 7 a.m. and I think will be done about 5 p.m. so I book a 5pm departure. Let's say we get done early and I am ready to return home. If the company doesn't keep the crew with me, the new plane won't be in and ready to go until 4-4:30. But let's say I am done at 3. If I know about 2:0 or 2:30 I can just call the pilots or the FBO and they will get ready and we are in the air at 3.

Fly safe.

I've been doing a good deal of that lately.

Latest resources

Back