• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

netjets to match competitive pricing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you talking about? Very few employees are invited to these events, it's for the owners.

Go ahead make fun of it, jealousy is a bitch!

ROFLMAO....ok. Junior, I am in the Army. I am not jealous of your Jonas Brothers or Miley Cirrus concert.

I find it hilarious one of your pilots is bragging about these concerts as if to say....we are NetJets, look what we did.

I might change my mind if you can get me some tickets to the NetJets sponsored Air Supply reunion though. How about it big fella?

You may not be into these events but they are very popular with our owners and their families.

ROFLMAO....ok. Junior, I am in the Army. I am not jealous of your Jonas Brothers or Miley Cirrus concert.

I find it hilarious one of your pilots is bragging about these concerts as if to say....we are NetJets, look what we did.

I might change my mind if you can get me some tickets to the NetJets sponsored Air Supply reunion though. How about it big fella?

Junior, Big Fella? The topic of this thread was the differences provided to the owners. My point is that NJA had the foresight to market our product as something more then transportation and this is an example of that. Genius if you ask me.
With that said I'll be the bigger man and withhold blasting back with insulting comments... Thank You for your service.

Some of you NJ guys seriously need to get a life.
NJ's does this, NJ's does that, so what, so does every fractional. Every fractional markets itself to provide the best service. Blah Blah Blah. Seriously, get the @#$@ OVER IT. What a bunch of p@#$$es.

Some of you NJ guys seriously need to get a life.
NJ's does this, NJ's does that, so what, so does every fractional. Every fractional markets itself to provide the best service. Blah Blah Blah. Seriously, get the @#$@ OVER IT. What a bunch of p@#$$es.

notice my dry eyes?......sounds like you need a tissue

Junior, Big Fella? The topic of this thread was the differences provided to the owners. My point is that NJA had the foresight to market our product as something more then transportation and this is an example of that. Genius if you ask me.
With that said I'll be the bigger man and withhold blasting back with insulting comments... Thank You for your service.

If Junior and Big Fella is your example of an insulting comment, you need some thicker skin.

The point of the thread was if NetJets was going to do anything to compete with the others in the difficult times being experienced by the fractionals.

As usual it got into a us vs them argument and one of your pilots started bragging about the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus (spelling?).

THAT was the funniest post in the thread.

Let me offer a peace offering to you.

http://images.celeb9.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/jonas-brothers.jpg

BTW, I appreciate your thanks.

Last edited:
People...People....People, what folks need to realize is that CS has a different style business model than NJ. The biggest difference is that CS does not charge a monthly management fee as does NJ. That being said, if CS flying is down it will have a larger impact on their cash flow. To offset that you need to increase cash flow, one way is to offer a "Sale" on the Card program. I would anticipate that this new pricing will only be over a specified time, ie one that brings the cash flo/revenue inline with cost.

CS absolutely charges monthly managemnet fee's, just not on the vector card. I find it hard to believe that NJ's charges monthly management fee's on their jet card, I doubt they do. The card's are just hours. Fractional ownership involves monthly fee's. Nj's only charges landing fee's to 6 airports. So what. CS charges no landing fee's. CS does not charge international fee's. Well we really do not fly international, except Canada, Mexico, and the Carribean. NJ's charges fee's because they fly all over the world. NJ'side by side comparison is not that different. 11-18% more than CS. I do not get this argument at all. You guys make more money, you get crew meals, you need to charge 11-18% more than CS. CS is not offering discounted anything. This has been the entry vector card pricing long before the economy tanked. Flex is even more expensive than the mighty NJ's, so I do not see what you guys are getting your panties in a wad about. I say again you guys reall need to get over yourselves and quit acting all back of the bus and s@$#.

Latest resources

Back