NetJets TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great job guys!

So, what is the expected roll out? How soon before existing pilots will be able to bid/request one of the 100 domiciles? How soon until the new pay begins? Is there any back pay due?

Pay begins immediately, as well as the 100 crew bases for those who filled out the form in time. New schedules begin in February. No back pay since we weren't working under an expired contract but there is a signing bonus to be paid out by the end of the year. There are other changes that will be implemented over time but those are the most immediate changes.

Hey Congrats to my brothers at NetJets. That domicile list is the envy of the industry -- not to mention everything else. You guys hit that one out of the ballpark!

Hi!

I was shocked at the 98% turnout rate. Typically, rates of 70-80% is about all you get, even at the most motivated companies/organiztions. Great job NJA pilots!!!

It's like the old Communist regimes, when the vote was always 100%, because everyone was required to vote, even though there was only one candidate per open seat.

cliff
GRB

Now we wait and see if we are going to Disney World.

Hopefully, they will uproot Fort Fumble, move NJI, and New Jersey staff all to Orlando. A control, alt, delete, if you will, to install the new NetJets Inc.

BITE YOUR TONGUE!!

Bigger isn't necessarily better.

I was shocked at the 98% turnout rate. Typically, rates of 70-80% is about all you get, even at the most motivated companies/organiztions. Great job NJA pilots!!!

cliff
GRB

The turnout was 95.8% with 75.7% in favor of the proposal. Not quite 98% but the MEC was very happy with the turnout.

Possible aircraft change

Current netjets guys....question......?
I start Indoc in Jan...was already given the citation X. Do you think the passing of this TA changes all that?

Latest resources

Back