• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sadly, the Colonel seems to have dropped out of the picture sometime before 10/1/07. It's too bad - perhaps he was overworked and bit off more than he could chew.

Nah, not the Colonel. If I know him, he can take a lickin' but keeps on... er.... um... nevermind. :cool: :p :p

I was told Citation Shares could not afford to make that kind of pay jump. Heard that from a shares pilot.​

I heard in 2005 that the company couldn't afford the new contract and we'd all be out of jobs shortly....

Hmm then we had record profits shortly thereafter.

I was told Citation Shares could not afford to make that kind of pay jump. Heard that from a shares pilot.​

Cool-aid, don't drink it! NJA pilots were told there was no more money in the 2004 POSTA too.

2004 POSTA 5th year Captain - 69K
2005 CBA 5th year Captain - 90K
2007 CBA 5th year Captain - 100K

2004 POSTA 5th year FO - 38.5K
2005 CBA 5th year FO - 47.4K
2007 CBA 5th year FO - 68.2K

To get what you deserve you will have to fight for it.

I heard in 2005 that the company couldn't afford the new contract and we'd all be out of jobs shortly....

Hmm then we had record profits shortly thereafter.
And then they came out and said all the profits were being dumped into NJA Europe (which they were. I think NJ Wife would agree-she's even said so.) Don't think 75 plane CS has a European operation in which to hide money. Or do they???
Akin to Southwest pilots saying, "See Jet Blue pilots, we are making money and have an industry leading contract. If our management can afford it, so can yours. If they say they can't, they are lying."

Last edited:
Now we wait and see if we are going to Disney World.

Hopefully, they will uproot Fort Fumble, move NJI, and New Jersey staff all to Orlando. A control, alt, delete, if you will, to install the new NetJets Inc.

Latest resources

Back