• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets TA falls apart!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can we get some actual details here as to what is going on over there? It isn't very clear to those of us on the outside looking in. Did the company back out of the TA or only some part of it that pertains to NJI? Info please!

Details are that Management wont agree to terms reference NJI that were agreed to last week. Expects anyone flying for NJI to waive his right to Union protection. IE FIRED AT WILL OF NJI....

What does this mean?

DEAL BREAKER!!!!

There will be no vote, there is no TA and there will be no turkey for thanksgiving or xmas....Scrooge has spoken

Welcome to Netjets no matter which one you work for...

At this point, the rumors that you have seen have merit. All but one specific item has been completed. Unfortunately, that particular item pertains to Union protections under the grievance process for our crewmembers who bid to the NJI side. In essence, we refuse to allow our Union members to be subjected to some type of NJI Kangaroo court possibility. These types of items, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THE COMPANY UNDERSTANDS THAT THESE PROTECTIONS WERE NOT NEGOTIABLE, are obviously show-stoppers to any agreement

Lmao

Fired at will? NJI kangaroo courts? You're kidding, right?

You fellas get way too much info from flightinfo.com; it's got a way of making you cynical.

In light of this bit of bad news, I suspect every one of the 200+ NJA applicants for Gulfstream positions will be withdrawing their applications by week's end. I mean, who wants to be fired at will after being subjected to a kangaroo court?

Couple of tips: Don't hold your breath on the above scenario (unless it stinks), and get your heads out of this forum for a while. It's all the usual suspects spreading discontent....

ghostrider64 said:
Details are that Management wont agree to terms reference NJI that were agreed to last week. Expects anyone flying for NJI to waive his right to Union protection. IE FIRED AT WILL OF NJI....

What does this mean?

DEAL BREAKER!!!!

There will be no vote, there is no TA and there will be no turkey for thanksgiving or xmas....Scrooge has spoken

Welcome to Netjets no matter which one you work for...

As of 0828, October 18, there are no notices about any of this on our union website. Where are you getting this stuff? What John, told Sally, told Fred is meaningless.

bart-

Check under the tree, posting from the mec member he explains it all right there.

Diesel said:
bart-

Check under the tree, posting from the mec member he explains it all right there.

I read that. All he says is that they are still finalizing the language (with this one item to go) and then he explains why this language is so important (which it is). They've been working on finalizing the language for a week or so now (we were even told last week that they still had some cleanup left to do) so there doesn't seem to be any new information here. I'm sure that most of the language that had been finalized over the past week would have been a "deal breaker" had it not been finalized. Nowhere have I seen ANY communication from the union leadership that says the company has backed out of the deal. This appears (at least right now) to be something that is being taken by a couple individuals and being blown way out of proportion.

Definitely some overeacting going on, not necessarily a bad thing if it shows one last time just how serious we are about this....

Just another "idiot" bypass FO.

Last edited:
ahhh i don't think it's overacting anymore.

I knew where there is smoke there is fire.

All bets are off!

Netjets management has reniged on their written contract to finalize the TA.

Call it what you want but it is what it is- bad faith negotiations, unetical corporate behaviour- breaking a written contract shows exactly what type of croonies are running this place.

Merry F'in christmas dick, your ego has just sunk the U.S.S. Netjets!

Maybe, just maybe, you can plug the holes with additional wads of cash to your most dedicated pilot employees to keep your ego afloat.

But read this- we are done playing F'in games with you now!

Latest resources

Back