• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets TA falls apart!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the TA fails to pass, what will be the next step?

Bad Monkey! said:
All bets are off!

Netjets management has reniged on their written contract to finalize the TA.

Call it what you want but it is what it is- bad faith negotiations, unetical corporate behaviour- breaking a written contract shows exactly what type of croonies are running this place.

Merry F'in christmas dick, your ego has just sunk the U.S.S. Netjets!

Maybe, just maybe, you can plug the holes with additional wads of cash to your most dedicated pilot employees to keep your ego afloat.

But read this- we are done playing F'in games with you now!

So what is the Story? Did management back out for sure or are they still working on the last min details? Like to know - Sound kinda pisssed So I gues s you must have got somthing in the mail!

It looks like events are changing rapidly and everyone is blaming the lawyers. There may be progress yet. As everyone can well imagine there is a lot of emotion invested here. And please stop calling the NJI episode a seat grab - it is about making someone live up to their word. Most NJA folks - especially we older ones - are not impressed by or could give a good flip about a G. First time I saw one in the 70s I was impressed by how small it was. And that is the latest ....

Yes it is over reacting, they have not "pulled" anything. They are taking longer than they were supposed to for the lawyers to work through protections for pilots going to NJI. One detail to be worked out and no need to have a stroke over it, yet...

Just another "idiot" bypass FO.

JustInfo said:
Yes it is over reacting, they have not "pulled" anything. They are taking longer than they were supposed to for the lawyers to work through protections for pilots going to NJI. One detail to be worked out and no need to have a stroke over it, yet...

Just another "idiot" bypass FO.

I freaking out and I don't even work there! I have an interview tomarrow and waiting to see if everything works out!

Well, well, well. Little Ricky came through for the G boys. Like h25b said, it happened a lot sooner than we expected.

NJA is once again bargaining in bad faith.

How do you feel about you company now moles? Just who is jeapordizing the company? When will Ricky put his bloated ego aside?

Well, since it isn't a seat-grab and none of the NJA'ers here think the G's are anything special, then why would this be a deal-breaker?

It's really not a big deal at all... ;) TC

Everyone untie their panties now...

Deal is back together, NJI stuff was finalized today. I don't know all the details of the LOA but it is now complete.

LOL, Av8orboy that was funny....I think you are right about that, what should we name the show?

The NJI LOA is a deal breaker because it is to protect our future as well as level the playing field. Why should we be told what we can't have while NJI is getting it.

AA717driver said:
Well, since it isn't a seat-grab and none of the NJA'ers here think the G's are anything special, then why would this be a deal-breaker?

It's really not a big deal at all... ;) TC

It's not a big deal to me. Like someone said, I get tired just looking at a G. It is a big deal to some though. Santulli promised it. They want it. It is a matter of him keeping his word.

On another note. We just want to be treated like NJI. If FFH is good enough for them, why not for us? Why have we waited for four years for that benifit. Little Ricky promised us that five years ago and reneged. Seems Little Ricky is NOT a man of his word. In fact his word isn't worth a puddle of spit.

Scope, scope and scope. It is job protection after all. That is a big deal.

Latest resources

Back