Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CMHTroll said:
Interesting but irrelevant:

I think that a pilot in uniform shooting a semi-automatic weapon with the intent of threatening the company, making a video of it and sharing it with the Union is violence in the workplace. As did the authorities! I am not aware of the incident of which you speak. How many years ago was that?

He is now an AIRBOSS. Can you believe it? He has a documented case of agression towards coworkers. Thats the one you need to be afraid of. Not some pilot trying to make an MTV style video for his buds.

I think that a pilot in uniform shooting a semi-automatic weapon with the intent of threatening the company, making a video of it and sharing it with the Union is violence in the workplace. As did the authorities!

You see, that's just the type of information that only comes from people in the LABOR RELATIONS Dept. Private, inside, privilaged information. Does your friend know what you're doing with this info, how you are jepordizing his job?

The victim of this company misconduct has gotten his job back, no laws were broken, no animals were harmed in the making of the video. Oh, yes, I didn't talk about the 'other' incident, you're confused, that was another post.

So I think we have a place to start the search for the troll, I'll be sure to pass that along.

Schrode said:
G4 - Don't understand you at all. You seem to really dislike us for some reason. The pilots here at NetJets pose no threat to you at all. You have the far superior job, one we must really want. And if we were to get a really good contract, well, you just go the boss when your contract comes up and say, "Hey, you gotta pay me more than those dang Teamster bums!" So, just root for us. I understand you dislike Unions, but sometimes they do serve a purpose. This Union is nothing more than a few pilots (in this case 2200 of them) saying we want a fair shake. We all work hard, pass the checkride every six months and get that Physical too.

Sorry if I have been misunderstood. I like the NJA pilots I have met on the road, and hope they will be treated well. I never considered NJA for employment because of how you are treated. My frustration lies in the belief that THE REASON YOU ARE MISTREATED IS BECAUSE YOU ARE MEMBERS OF A MILITANT UNION. In other words, I believe the union is the PROBLEM, not the solution. I wish you had as good a deal as we do, and believe you would if you dumped the Teamsters. I know a lot about the recent behavior of the Teamsters, and consider their actions and leadership to be execrable.
I hope that clears it up a little. I don't expect agreement, but it might help you to understand why we anti union types feel the way we do.

An act of aggression is a scheduler punching a hole in the wall at work, and then getting his job back because the company is scared of lawsuits..especially ones of a racial nature!! The pilot who riddled holes in a useless, propoganda filled DVD outside of work on his own property had his job reinstated.. That's the company's way of saying they were wrong!!

Not Correct

as214 said:
An act of aggression is a scheduler punching a hole in the wall at work, and then getting his job back because the company is scared of lawsuits..especially ones of a racial nature!! The pilot who riddled holes in a useless, propoganda filled DVD outside of work on his own property had his job reinstated.. That's the company's way of saying they were wrong!!

• Aggression was aimed at the company and was not totally for entertainment. His own words.
  • He has not been reinstated – check with the union.

Aggression was aimed at the company and was not totally for entertainment. His own words.

Where do you get these quotes, no one has seen the transcipts of these meetings. No one except, the LABOR RELATIONS dept and upper mgt. There have been no quotes as you state in any other public or private board or memo. Keep posting, this is great stuff.

Interesting

Gotta say, I heard the same thing when it happened. There is more and it is urban legend and interesting. Can't see why he would have done it and posted it.

Last edited:
G4 posted:

My frustration lies in the belief that THE REASON YOU ARE MISTREATED IS BECAUSE YOU ARE MEMBERS OF A MILITANT UNION.

The former regime, didn't have the sack God gave a woodchuck. They rolled over every time the company spoke. I would not call them Militant.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you've witnessed recent behavior? You mean the picketing?

I also would not classify flying the contract that has been agreed on by both sides Militant.

Aggression was aimed at the company and was not totally for entertainment. His own words.

SO Cmhtroll you want to tell me what page that is on the transcript? It's not in there. He never said that. You can come on her with anomity all day long and twist the truth. Make people think you know more than you do.

He has not been reinstated – check with the union.

You might want to check with the payroll dept. They are issuing him paychecks. (Actually it's direct deposit).

I'll go blow for blow with you all day about this issue. Want to keep running your mouth?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back