NetJets Strike Deadline??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JustInfo said:
OK, as I was typing I guess the last proposal was actually sitting on the company site, because they posted it the MEC decided to post their version of it too. Now I am as confused as when the NMB ruling came out. Two very different versions being shown....spin spin spin....who can spin the fastest...

Guess I will be sitting here a while comparing the two.

So where's the union's version?

JustInfo said:
OK, as I was typing I guess the last proposal was actually sitting on the company site, because they posted it the MEC decided to post their version of it too. Now I am as confused as when the NMB ruling came out. Two very different versions being shown....spin spin spin....who can spin the fastest...

Guess I will be sitting here a while comparing the two.

Propasal made on the 16th.
Meeting with NMB on the 20th.
Decision from the NMB on the 24th.
Company posted it on the Intranet today.

dsptchrNJA said:
Propasal made on the 16th.
Meeting with NMB on the 20th.
Decision from the NMB on the 24th.
Company posted it on the Intranet today.

You forgot that they leaked "bits" of the proposal on the 17th....

Company posted "parts" of the proposal on the Intranet today....not the full Monty!

The one posted on the union website has all the years of service and the percentages. The one on the company site is very clearly a glossed over, most favorable rendition. I'll call one of the union leaders tomorrow but I'm convinced that the one posted on the union site came from the actual proposal the union received.

$76,161 for a fifth year Hawker 800 Captain is crap. I now understand exactly why the union has reached an impasse with these a$$holes.

The proposal sucks.

6 on 4 off is DOA. We will not accept that schedule.

The pay is too low. Way too low not even close.

And finally the back pay... Forget it.

But even if all that was right. There must be SCOPE.

ce750drvr said:
100LL... Again! said:
Class huh? You are just the model child for class.:rolleyes:
Excuse me while I bow down to thee.:rolleyes:
I spouted no "silly little union-think":rolleyes:
I put the profession in the blue-collar realm?:rolleyes:

You worked with attorneys? Being invovled in a law suit doesn't constitute "working" with them.:rolleyes:
You worked with physicians? Having your head surgically removed from you ass doesn't constitute "working" with them.:rolleyes:

Management gets the upper hand because they are management.:rolleyes:
Like atty's and dr.'s, I am white collar and a professional at work, but like some of those atty's and dr's, you bet your ass I'm blue collar when I'm off work and at home. I worked hard physical labor to help pay my way through college. Keep drinking your 100LL.

Oh, by the way, both my attorney and my doctor told me to tell you to go to hell. They bet 100 bucks each that I could kick your ass.

And now you compensate for your feelings of inadequacy by threatening me over the interenet?

What a sorry little man you are.
By the way, I talked to your management and they said that by this time next year you would be working for peanuts.

You really shouldn't get into intellectual debates with the severely limited resources available to you. When you feel threatened and cornered, you lash out like a wounded animal.

You display the classic signs of fear and confusion.
I won this debate, friend, and it is your use of adolescent comebacks as a substitute for logic that has proven that.

Thanks!

You are one of many who are responsible for diminishing this profession through your inability to reason and penchant for invective as a substitute for thought.

Enjoy your diminishing status.

Starman said:
$76,161 for a fifth year Hawker 800 Captain is crap. I now understand exactly why the union has reached an impasse with these a$$holes.

Isnt it more than you make today?

This contract is a short term document. It is not meant to last the rest of your career. Sometimes I think the union believes it is bigger deal than it is.

It is a 36 month contract. Take the cash and find a better job.

seems like the union is trying to hit a home run with these contract talks. swinging from your heels leads to more stikeouts then homeruns (....you know, like the last 3 years).

SMARTERnjawife

FAcFriend said:
Isnt it more than you make today?

This contract is a short term document. It is not meant to last the rest of your career. Sometimes I think the union believes it is bigger deal than it is.

It is a 36 month contract. Take the cash and find a better job.

No telling how long that "36 month" contract will last. One thing for sure, it won't be replaced in three years. The existing 36 month contract is almost seven years old and likely has a few more years left.

Latest resources

Back