• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets - Say Hello To Your First Global

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'll have to wait for all the Falcon guys to get displaced into those airplanes too ... :laugh:

I'd say that's a good point, but the X's will be going away also.:D It's already started.

I think seniority is going to rule with the new mids and super-mids.

I'd say that's a good point, but the X's will be going away also.:D It's already started.

I think seniority is going to rule with the new mids and super-mids.

I may be wrong but aren't the X's nearly the oldest a/c in the fleet? Probably is time to phase them out for a new model???

I may be wrong but aren't the X's nearly the oldest a/c in the fleet? Probably is time to phase them out for a new model???

Agreed. They are. But the Falcons are nearly as old. Both the X's and the Falcons have started fleet reductions. Won't be long for the G200's also. Not sure what the time frame on the Excel's will be.

Lots of planes going away. Hopefully lots of new planes to replace them. But that's why I think the new mids and super-mids will be bid by straight seniority. There's going to be a large pilot shuffle.

True but when you travel so close to the Speed of Heat the time dilation effect keeps the ships young. Same with the pilots and that's why they don't need to retire at 65.

True but when you travel so close to the Speed of Heat the time dilation effect keeps the ships young. Same with the pilots and that's why they don't need to retire at 65.

And which is why we want the supersonic bizjet as soon as possible.

Now that I think about it......I doubt any GWhiz pilots would be allowed to bid something like a new TEN or the old X..... We may not be able to "handle" the international, but I doubt "they" can handle the performance:D

A straight seniority bid creates a whole bunch of expensive training events.

i woud imagine each airplane comes with 4 type ratings. I'm sure netjets would have more then 2 crews per airplane but it would certainly lessing the blow of all the training involved.

Latest resources

Back