Netjets Recruitment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KingDriver said:
Does anyone know if the new domicile program has slowed the flow of applications to Netjets?

If anything the TA initially semt a small flood of aps in to NJA. We'll see if the flood continues or turns into a drought. Me thinks famine with the Domicile system and no jumpseat agreement in place.

Recruitment Is Up

The numbers of applications has increased dramatically since the TA, but there is always roomn for more. There will be no slowdown if what they are seeing continues. I believe it will continue. The domicile program does not seem to have any effect.

Last edited:
Having limited domiciles hasn't hurt Flexjet too much, of course they have a lot less pilots over there.

The real question is: How many of those applicants know about the rule of being assigned a domicile? My guess is not many. I've talked to 8 guys in the last 5 days that have their apps in with Netjets. They all thought the pay and benefits are great. They also all thought they were going to be flying out of their home airports. You should have seen the looks on their faces when I told them the rest of the story.

Now grant it, 8 people does not make a scientific survey, but I think it does mean something.

I live near TEB, that would be great for me!! I am currently a 727 FO, does NJ lower their mins for quality of flight time? Its the total of 2500 I am not at yet. And at the rate I get flight time it is painfully slow unless you want to live on the road all month.

pipe...and happy

The hardeck is 2500 hours ... you must have it.
FO pay normal sched..$39,000 Reserve..$46,280
and whatever overtime, holidays, perdiem you can get.
:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back