• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry. Small screen syndrome. Did I mention Mesa sucks?

No problemo. I'm still trying to figure out what irrational drinking is.........

NJA will have brought back 18 total whenever their class starts in late June or July. We are losing 6 to 8 a month. I see that accelerating. Management is living in fantasy land of they believe they are going to keep up and have any hope of being ready for the next busy season at this rate.

Can the union provide stats on how we are losing guys?
Retirement, failure, termination etc.

Wait....you're asking the Union for pertinent, valuable information..... Information that might make for a more informed decision...:eek:

They're still busy trying to figure out how to track sell-offs, and preparing for the 30th by laws referendum over the last 4 yrs.

The only thing we can know is the seniority of those leaving. Over the past 4 months it has been 75 percent captains. I know several of them were AA or DL recalls. I am sure most FOs are looking at the majors but that is still a tough nut to crack.

Bwa....bwahaha...bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Information? From the union? Oh no, we can't have that. Might be construed as an illegal work action. Besides, the favorite game in Gahanna AND Bridgeway is "I've Got a Secret"

:smash:

Every month, the names of those no longer on the seniority list are posted on the NJASAP message board. Usually within four or five posts, detailed information on what happened to each is posted.....

Last edited:
Jetlag:
This would include hostages too? According to Lambert there hasn't been a spike

Latest resources

Back