• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's get back to the title of the thread. Recalls... Okay, NJA recalled 6 pilots total and last I heard still hasn't given them class dates. Big deal. That isn't going to fix anything for those of us at NJA that fly the line. This is really nothing as 6 left just last week. I am waiting for the management of this company to stop smoking whatever it is they smoke in CMH and realize that we have big problems with crewing.

However, I'm not holding out much hope for that as they don't seem to understand that we don't have enough jets right now, so how can they be expected to see we don't have enough pilots. However, this really isn't the EMT's fault guys, their leaders parents didn't send him to business school, they sent him to law school instead.

Let's get back to the title of the thread. Recalls... Okay, NJA recalled 6 pilots total and last I heard still hasn't given them class dates. Big deal. That isn't going to fix anything for those of us at NJA that fly the line. This is really nothing as 6 left just last week. I am waiting for the management of this company to stop smoking whatever it is they smoke in CMH and realize that we have big problems with crewing.

However, I'm not holding out much hope for that as they don't seem to understand that we don't have enough jets right now, so how can they be expected to see we don't have enough pilots. However, this really isn't the EMT's fault guys, their leaders parents didn't send him to business school, they sent him to law school instead.

I'm not sure how it went down, but what I feel happened is some bean counters and possibly some Union guys made a case for recalls..... A recall also looks good as in " look at us we have got our act together, we even recalled pilots"

The bell hop could care less about recalls, but in order to look good decides.." Sure, let's recall a few..... There I'm good for another year!"

That way no one can use the recall angle to prove his failure... Nobody can now say he hasn't gotten the company to the point of recalls.

Because in reality, for a 2500-3000 pilot group, what the hell is 6 gonna do for ya?

That's disirregardlessly to you.....

Latest resources

Back