• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Recalls!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJA is waiting for the first Challenger 350s to arrive before recalling pilots into that plane. No open FO bids for that plane. Being done as an anti-union tactic.

How's that?

Imc,

This is both funny and true, a blessing on your house.

Who wants to kick the dog out of first?

I just trained one of the January 8 at Delta. He was a 2001 hire Gulfstream Capt. He told me that he's making more as an MD-88 F/O than he was as a 13 yr. Gulfstream Capt.

He's a good guy and a friend of mine. Was furloughed from Big D after 9/11 and bypassed recall repeatedly until this go-round. He told me the same thing: More money as a Mad Dog FO than as a G-IV PIC. Sorry to see him go but can't blame him in the slightest.

The brain-drain we will see over the next 18 months is going to hit this company hard. And Jordy is oblivious.

The brain-drain we will see over the next 18 months is going to hit this company hard. And Jordy is oblivious.

Pretty sure the other 2,500 Captains, and FO's, who have years and years of aviation experience will be able to manage.......

Most of the SIC's on property had more experience when hired than most of the Captains when they were hired...

Pretty sure the other 2,500 Captains, and FO's, who have years and years of aviation experience will be able to manage.......

Most of the SIC's on property had more experience when hired than most of the Captains when they were hired...

Which is why most of the pilots leaving are SIC's.....

He's a good guy and a friend of mine. Was furloughed from Big D after 9/11 and bypassed recall repeatedly until this go-round. He told me the same thing: More money as a Mad Dog FO than as a G-IV PIC. Sorry to see him go but can't blame him in the slightest.

I am looking to leave just to get away from the morons in Columbus. Not that my leaving will constitute a "brain drain." :)

I am looking to leave just to get away from the morons in Columbus. Not that my leaving will constitute a "brain drain." :)
and you are going to go someplace in aviation where there are no morons? When you get there lets us all know. At lease with NJ morons you get decent pay and QOL, compared to hauling rubber dawg crap out of KYIP in the middle of the night into a dark Mexican airport.

Pretty sure you missed the point.

Whenever ANY pilot takes their training and experience out the door, it constitutes a "brain-drain." Replacing those skills, ESPECIALLY in this increasingly depleted pilot market, will be a growing challenge to our clueless company leadership.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back