• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Pilots Picket Airports at Start of Busy Memorial Day Travel Weekend

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are y'all picketing at the terminals or FBO's?

Starman said:
They get enough attention to have the company hire trolls to post on this board.

Sounds like an easy way to make an extra buck. Does it pay better than an FO slot?

Think about it-- some of the FAs are paid more than FOs. Clearly the company has misplaced priorities so we shouldn't be surprised at how they spend the money. Just in case I need to explain myself---I am NOT saying that FAs are overpaid. Simply that the pilots are terribly UNDERPAID for their skills and contribution to NJA.

Nobody really noticed because nobody really cares.
Didn't even make so much as a blip in the local paper in Omaha.
Yeah, way to go guys!

MORK! You forgot to take your thorazine AGAIN!:eek:

(You know how you suffer from delusional feelings of grandeur without it)

Go get it now! Go on! Shoo!

*hush now, don't you worry about those mean ol' pilots and their struggle with the mean ol' company......it's really none of your business....everything will play out in due time.....shh, it's ok, be quiet now.....shhhh

i'm sikntired:rolleyes:

The article is about picketing in front of various FBO's at airports like TEB etc.
The Omaha picket was for the shareholders meeting.
You have your thread bashing facts mixed up-lets try that reading thing again-just sound out the hard words.

I wish everyone at NJA the best-but I am happy to say that the environment that Mgt and other NJA non pilots have created-has helped spur allot of great people to leave NJA for other places like JetBlue, SWA etc.

Just heard of a great guy from my old fleet coming over to JB in the June class-very short sighted on NJA's part-but many thanks on our part.

Fly Safe
Chuck

FamilyGuy said:
Honestly, I cant figure out why unions continue to cling to these outdated methods.

You wouldn't. You are a company stooge. Are you even an employee of NJA? Doubt it.

FamilyGuy said:
How effective are they?

Quite effective. Ask NJA Sales how the PHL sales demo is going that was scheuled for the 7th?

FamilyGuy said:
How many people even pay attention to picketers (or billboards) these days?

Many. Several hundred have contacted the Union so far.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back