• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Phone Interview Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if NJ does in deed stop hiring for the time being, if the people that passed the phone interview will be kept on record for getting to that phase of the interview process and pick up from that point when hiring picks back up. It would be a shame after waiting over a year to be thrown back in the re-apply pile and start all over again. I would like to just know if I passed the phone interview, I don't care if the interview in CMH is 2 years from now, I am willing to wait, I'm just tired of checking the email 10 times a day for 3 months to see the results!

Patiently Waiting (okay not so much)
I got through the waiting by "stopping waiting." As hard as it might be, just forget you even applied. The call will come what seems to be the next day! It's like the person who stops "looking for a date/spouse" and Bam!, the person of their dreams just "appears."

That said, it's a nail-biting game. Good luck and hang in there!

I wonder if NJ does in deed stop hiring for the time being, if the people that passed the phone interview will be kept on record for getting to that phase of the interview process and pick up from that point when hiring picks back up. It would be a shame after waiting over a year to be thrown back in the re-apply pile and start all over again. I would like to just know if I passed the phone interview, I don't care if the interview in CMH is 2 years from now, I am willing to wait, I'm just tired of checking the email 10 times a day for 3 months to see the results!

Patiently Waiting (okay not so much)

That would be a great question for them to answer. If they are not responding to emails, be proactive, try giving them a call.....might not work, but its better than staring at your computer getting frustrated.

I know someone one who waited a couple months after his phone interview and called to check on his standing. Was told he was still under review, be patient. Next day got the reject letter...

Hey Fisch,

Have you heard they have all the "keepers" in a file and plan to call us for the next step when they get the word to move forward?

Thank you sir,
:)

The only thing I have heard is that interviews are postponed indefineatly. I really don't have much info furthur than that. Sorry I can't be of more help.

phone interview in july 9th, got an email today saying they arent interviewing anymore this year, and I would be contacted in the future for an interview.

I had phone interview july 2nd, interview the end of aug. was called in sept and told they were done hiring for the year. They said they would call monthly and give me an up date (which they have not done) and they might have something after the first of the year.

Latest resources

Back