Netjets Phone Interview Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vballindaytona

Who all is waiting for netjets phone interview results. I sent in my original application in July 2007, phone interview August 2008, and been waiting 9.5 weeks for the results. Anybody else hear about their results lately? Anybody have word that they recently passed the phone interview and waiting for Columbus?

Eagerly waiting.

I had my app accepted Nov 2007, phone interview Aug 2008. Waited patiently for 8 weeks before hearing the thanks but no thanks.

I wouldn't expect to hear anything anytime soon. Interviews are postponed indefinitely.

Phone interview on July 2nd. Not a word. E-mailed and called Rachel a couple of times and was told to sit tight.

Are the interviews postponed because of the economy or something internal?

It is mostly sim slots and aircraft deliveries. Flying is down from the same time last year, but so are ferry legs, which is good. According to the company website, we are still netting 45 new hulls in '09. Those planes are going to need to be staffed.

I wonder if NJ does in deed stop hiring for the time being, if the people that passed the phone interview will be kept on record for getting to that phase of the interview process and pick up from that point when hiring picks back up. It would be a shame after waiting over a year to be thrown back in the re-apply pile and start all over again. I would like to just know if I passed the phone interview, I don't care if the interview in CMH is 2 years from now, I am willing to wait, I'm just tired of checking the email 10 times a day for 3 months to see the results!

Patiently Waiting (okay not so much)

Latest resources

Back